Kelly A. Hyman
Kelly A. Hyman is an American political commentator, attorney, author, and former actress.
Life and education
Kelly Hyman was born in Miami Beach, Florida. She was raised by a single mother. Hyman earned a Bachelors degree in communications from UCLA in 1998. In 2000, she earned a Master of Arts in Communication at Barry University and in 2003, she was awarded a Juris Doctor for the Fredric G. Levin College of Law at the University of Florida. While in college, she was an intern at the Office of Presidential Inquires at The White House. She also is the former President of the Federal Bar, Palm Beach Chapter. Kelly Hyman is also a former actress and is best known for playing the role of Loretta on the Young and the Restless.
Kelly also appear on The Ingraham Angle, I24News and NewsmaxTV. She has also appeared on America This Week with Eric Bolling on ABC and Watters' World on Fox. She has also appeared on the Ethan Bearman show, "Issues and Ideas" with Chris DeBellow, "The Whistleblower" with Mychal Wilson and the "Jiggy Jaguar" radio show, based out of Kansas. She comments on political and social themes for Los Angeles Times, Forbes, Yahoo!Finance and Fox.
Since 2012, she has been married to Federal Judge Paul G. Hyman, Jr.
- (2019) The Top Ten Reasons to Dump Trump in 2020. Los Angeles: Strauss Consultants. ISBN 978-1-948181-82-2.
- Never Trump movement
- "Kelly Hyman Named a Top Lawyer by Marquis Who's Who". finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2020-09-14.
- "California Business Journal". calbizjournal.com. Retrieved 2020-09-14. Unknown parameter
- "Kelly Hyman". IMDb. Retrieved 2020-09-14.
- Chan, Goldie. "3 Ways To Rebrand With A Strong Communication Strategy". Forbes. Retrieved 2020-09-14.
- "Actress to Attorney - The Challenging Road to Success by Kelly Hyman - Reader's Digest". www.readersdigest.co.uk. Retrieved 2020-09-14.
|This article about a United States political writer is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Kelly A. Hyman" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kelly A. Hyman. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.