Ken Power (born 1942) is an American businessman who was part of the founding team of Value America and a writer who co-authored 4 books with Craig Winn.
Power was one of the founders and creative director of Value America, an internet shopping site that was one of the most spectacular failures of the 2000 Dot-com bubble crash. According to J. David Kuo, Winn., felt a special bond with Power as the company grew exponentially because Power reminded him of the company's early days when Winn knew every employee personally.
He and Winn wrote a book about the company's spectacular failure.. The book proposed some remedies for the kind of chicanery that had enabled Winn and Power to earn fortunes and help cause a stock market crash.
After the events of September 11, Power and colleague Craig Winn to wrote a self-published book called Tea With Terrorists. Following the airing of a segment about Tea with Terrorists on The 700 Club, the Council of Imams and Preachers of Kenya (CIPK) likened the book to The Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie, asserted the Tea with Terrorists was blasphemy, and demanded that it be banned.
- The Owners Manual: A Review Of The Torah
- Prophet Of Doom: Islam's Terrorist Dogma In Muhammad's Own Words, Faithworks (April 2004)
- Tea With Terrorists: Who They Are, Why They Kill, What Will Stop Them Faithworks (October 2002)
- In the Company of Good and Evil: From Zero to 3 Billion and Back Again Cricketsong Books (January 2002)
- Future History: A Guide To Prophecy
- Soskin, David (2010). Net Profit: How to Succeed in Digital Business. Wiley. p. 12. ISBN 9780470971352. Search this book on
- Kuo, David (2009). Dot.Bomb: My Days and Nights at an Internet Goliath. Little, Brown. ISBN 9780316085533. Search this book on
- Wineke, William (19 May 2002). "Rags to Riches goes full circle (book review)". Wisconsin State Journal.
- "Some problems and solutions for corporate ills". The Herald (Everett). 6 May 2002.
- "Kenyan Muslims want book authored by American banned". BBC Monitoring. The Standard (Kenya). 30 April 2004.
- The Owners Manual
- Future History
- Prophet Of Doom
- Tea With Terrorists
- In the Company Of Good and Evil
|This article about a United States writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Ken Power" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ken Power. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.