Kenneth Arredondo (born May 18, 1962 in Savannah, Georgia) is an American IT professional. He has worked in the software development sector for companies that include IBM, Netegrity, and Unisys. He is currently the President and General Manager of Asia Pacific & Japan for CA Technologies.
Education and personal life
Arredondo completed his Bachelor's Degree in Business Analysis from Indiana University and an MBA at the Crummer Business School at Rollins College. He also studied International Business and ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Economics at the National University of Singapore.
Between 1991 and 1993, Arredondo worked as Commercial Manager of the software firm CADKEY for Latin America and Asia-Pacific. After 1993, he began working for Unisys, before moving to IBM between 1999 and 2001 to become the Regional Manager for Latin America, Asia, and Africa for IBM's Sequent software. In 2001, he joined Netegrity, a network security company. Arredondo moved to CA Technologies in 2006 when Netegrity was acquired by CA Technologies.
Upon joining CA Technologies, Arredondo successfully led its sales operations in Florida and the Caribbean. Thereafter, he was promoted to Vice President and General Manager of Latin America to drive the company's expansion into that region. While leading the Latin America business, Arredondo drove record growth and profitability, while continuously improved the customer and employee satisfaction indexes in the region.
Of note was the region's performance in 2008. Despite an economic downturn in the economy of Latin America, Arredondo led CA to double-digit growth. Arredondo continued this track record of success between 2009 and 2010 with Latin America's business growing more than 50%.
Arredondo is a member of CA's Global Senior Leadership Team. He has also been involved in diplomatic and international relations missions on behalf of CA. In 2008, Arredondo participated in the World Economic Forum of Latin America in Cancún. In 2009, he also participated in the annual meeting of the World Economic Forum in Rio de Janeiro, and in 2010 he spoke at the World Economic Forum in Cartagena, Colombia where he participated in a debate on the competitiveness of Latin America in the global economy.
- "We are becoming relatively more expensive and we have had to adjust accordingly". Business News Americas. December 5, 2008. Retrieved February 16, 2012.
- "Kenneth D. Arredondo". World Economic Forum. Archived from the original on April 16, 2013. Retrieved February 17, 2012.
- Cristina Molina (November 2, 2006). "Tech news roundup - Regional". Retrieved February 17, 2012.
- CA Technologies. "Kenneth Arredondo". Retrieved July 22, 2016.
- CA Technologies (March 3, 2014). "CA Technologies Names Kenneth Arredondo as President & General Manager for Asia Pacific & Japan". Retrieved July 22, 2016.
- David Norfolk (May 19, 2010). "Hypergrowth In Latin America?". Business Computing World. Retrieved February 17, 2012.
- "PRESIDENT CALDERÓN HOLDS MEETING WITH BUSINESSMEN". Office of the President of Mexico. April 15, 2008. Retrieved February 17, 2012.
- FELIPE CUERVO ROMERO (April 5, 2010). "World Economic Forum, the epicenter of business". El Universal. Retrieved February 17, 2012.
This article "Kenneth Arredondo" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kenneth Arredondo. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.