Kenneth Sokolski, M.D. is a psychiatrist practicing in Orange County, California and Associate Adjunct Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Human behavior at VA Medical Center Long Beach, California.
Education and career[edit | edit source]
Sokolski attended the University of California, Irvine, where he received his M.D. in 1987 and completed residency in Psychiatry and Human Behavior in 1991. He currently works in private practice as a psychiatrist, but continues to be associated with UCI mentoring medical students and residents at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center of Long beach. Dr. Sokolski has published or co-authored numerous articles on the psychopharmacology of various mental illnesses, such as bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and autism.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Our Doctors". U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Retrieved 23 June 2014.
- "DCA BreEZe Online Services". California Department of Consumer Affairs. Retrieved 23 June 2014.
- "Dr. Kenneth sokolski". Retrieved 23 June 2014.
- Sokolski, KN; Denson, TF (Aug 2003). "Adjunctive quetiapine in bipolar patients partially responsive to lithium or valproate". Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 27: 863–6. doi:10.1016/S0278-5846(03)00145-3. PMID 12921920.
- Sokolski, KN (Jul 2011). "Combination loxapine and aripiprazole for refractory hallucinations in schizophrenia". Ann Pharmacother. 45: e36. doi:10.1345/aph.1Q088. PMID 21672885.
- Sokolski, KN; Chicz-Demet, A; Demet, EM (2004). "Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor-related extrapyramidal symptoms in autistic children: a case series". J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol. J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacology. 14: 143–7. doi:10.1089/104454604773840599. PMID 15142402.
This article "Kenneth Sokolski" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kenneth Sokolski. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.