|Birth name||Reimer Eising|
|Born||19 August 1982|
|Genres||Electronic, IDM, downtempo, ambient|
|Occupation(s)||Musician, DJ, producer|
Listen to songs of this musical artist Kettel or Buy album of him/her on amazonKettel (a pseudonym of Reimer Eising) (19 August 1982) is a Dutch musician, DJ and producer. His music style is mainly IDM, and contains elements from techno, chill-out, downtempo, triphop, trance, drum-and-bass, ambient and new-age.
Kettel is originally from Friesland and presently lives in Groningen. Music is his full-time profession since 2003. The early works of artists such as Autechre, Jega, Plaid, Aphex Twin, Boards of Canada and Orbital have inspired his performing interests. Kettel also listens to classical music, and has been playing the piano since he was young.
- Dreim (2001)
- Smiling Little Cow (2002)
- Cenny Crush (2002)
- Volleyed Iron (2004)
- Through Friendly Waters (2005)
- My Dogan (2006)
- Whisper Me Whishes (2007)
- Myam James Part I (2008)
- Myam James 2 (2009)
- When Can (2012, with Secede)
- Unreleased 2002-2012 (2013, released online without a label and consists of unreleased tracks)
- Ibb & Obb: Original Soundtrack (2013, soundtrack of a computer game)
- Wingtip (2016)
- "Reimer Eising | Biography & History | AllMusic". AllMusic. Retrieved 2018-01-28.
This article "Kettel" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.