Kevin Christopher George
File:Kevin George 2.png|
Kevin Christopher George
|Full name||Kevin Christopher George|
|Date of birth||21 November 1982|
|Place of birth||Lewisham|
|2000-2002||Charlton Athletic FC|
|2004-||Lincoln City FC|
Kevin Christopher George (born 21 November 1982), is an English former footballer. George began his youth career as a schoolboy at West Ham United FC before moving across London to Charlton Athletic FC as a young professional. 
Playing Career[edit | edit source]
Charlton Athletic FC invited George for a trial in the same summer of 1999, and George signed after playing his first game for his new club. In the summer of 2000 and at the age of 17 George signed his first professional contract at Charlton Athletic FC. In 2002 Charlton Athletic FC opted not to renew George’s contract, and of the interested clubs available George opted to meet with Bristol City FC. He missed the transfer deadline and was unable to take part in any first team games when he signed for Grimsby Town FC. George signed for Lincoln City FC in March 2004 and after making the playoffs but failing to win promotion, George along with most of the squad was released by the club. 
Post-playing career[edit | edit source]
Soccology[edit | edit source]
After his playing days George studied Counselling, Psychotherapy and Neuro-Linguistic Programming. He used his experience in football and his academic education to create a platform called Soccology. Soccology was originally a blog site that commentated on the hot topics of football from a psycho-emotional aspect, the site then developed into a service that George would then deliver to footballers and football clubs, alongside the likes of the PFA, Premier League and Kick it out. George delivers "Soccology" across all Premier League teams throughout all the age groups, parents and management. One to one football therapy, George works with players within professional football and outside of professional football to support them when their performance dips, lack motivation, suffer from performance anxiety, want to improve their ability to develop effective habits and other areas they want to improve on.
Author[edit | edit source]
In May 2018, George published a book about Soccology, featuring over 45 footballers from the past, present and future from across the world. Players include former Manchester United and South African International Quinton Fortune, former Arsenal and French international Gael Clichy, Manchester City, England international Fabian Delph and many more.
Also among the contributors is the co-creator of NeuroTracker and Psychopsycisit Jocelyn Faubert and Senior Partner of KPMG Tim Payne[disambiguation needed].   Soccology went on to be a number one best seller.
Human Performance Consultant[edit | edit source]
George specialises in human behavior patterns, providing a platform for those who seek change, and assistance for those who struggle with change. After studying Counselling, Psychotherapyand Neuro Linguistic Programming, George created services and began to write about the importance of healthy relationships with the self and others as the key to success. He focuses on raising emotional literacy through various sectors.  
Acting[edit | edit source]
The Vivo Team[edit | edit source]
In 2007 George founded The Vivo Team, a consultancy that works closely with schools, local authorities and prisons. Training teachers in the area of personalization, covering sensory acuity, interdisciplinary education and calibaration.
References[edit | edit source]
- "DOCTOR DOCTOR Kevin George: The human performance therapist who helps Premier League footballers find their mojo reveals how Fabian Delph managed to rebuild his career", www.thesun.co.uk
- "Football and mental health", www.gq-magazine.co.uk
- "New book to look at mental challenges faced by footballers", www.barkinganddagenhampost.co.uk
- "Revealed! How huge lifestyle changes helped Manchester City's Fabian Delph win the title and a World Cup spot", www.mirror.co.uk
- "Kevin George & Chaka Bars Join The Conversation", www.thebeat1036.com
- "Top tips for non-verbal communication", kosovo.britishcouncil.org
- "Football: New book to look at mental challenges faced by footballers", www.romfordrecorder.co.uk
- "Why we can all play a role in improving emotional wellbeing in football", www.cityam.com
- "Kevin George On Mental Health: "It's Embarrassing"", www.voice-online.co.uk
- "Shoot on Sight (2007) Full Cast & Crew", www.imdb.com
- "Shoot On Sight", www.tvguide.com
- [https://www.inspirationalyou.co.uk/personnel/kevin-george/ "KEVIN GEORGE founder of The Vivo Team LTD", www.inspirationalyou.co.uk
This article "Kevin Christopher George" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kevin Christopher George. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.