|Born||September 19, 1984|
Bloomsbury, New Jersey
|Alma mater||Frostburg State University|
|Professional wrestling career|
|Ring name(s)||Curtis West|
|Billed height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Billed weight||161 lb (73 kg)|
|Billed from||Super Walmart, Aisle C (as Retail Dragon)|
|Trained by||Chris Hero|
Search Kevin Papics on Amazon.
Kevin Papics (born September 19, 1984) better known by his ring names Retail Dragon in Chikara and Lucky, Thurteen and currently Lucky 13 in Combat Zone Wrestling (CZW) is an American professional wrestler.
Professional wrestling career
Papics was trained at the Chikara Wrestle Factory by Mike Quackenbush and Chris Hero and debuted for Chikara in 2005. While in Chikara he wrestled as the Retail Dragon; nicknamed the "Xtreme Customer Service Specialist" and whilst there he formed a tag team with Dragon Dragon, known as Triple Dragon.
In conjunction with apprearing in Chikara, Papics wrestled as "Lucky" in Pro Wrestling Unplugged and several other independent promotions, including CZW, where he tagged with JC Ryder as "the New Jersey All Stars."
Combat Zone Wrestling (2007; 2010–present)
In 2010 Papics made his return to Combat Zone Wrestling as "tHURTeen", a wild character under the tuteledge of Billy Gram in the heel stable Cult Fiction. With Cult Fiction, he began feuding with Danny Havoc, Necro Butcher and the Suicide Kings. His feud with Cult Fiction against the Suicide Kings culminated at Cage Of Death XII in the main event in front of a sold out crowd at the ECW Arena. Following the breakup of Cult Fiction, tHURTeen went out on his own, proclaiming himself to be a "one man wolfpac." He eventually ended up facing off with his Suicide Kings rival, Danny Havoc, in an unsuccessful bid to win the Ultraviolent Underground Championship. Following the match, Havoc proclaimed his respect for tHURTeen, and invited him to join the Suicide Kings, who were immediately renamed "The Nation of Intoxication." A few months later, Scotty Vortekz took his leave from pro wrestling, leaving Havoc, Devon Moore, and Lucky13 to represent as the Nation. At CZW's "A Tangled Web 5," Moore and Lucky13 won the CZW World Tag Team Titles for the first time. They lost the titles at Cerebral on October 13, 2012. On December 8, 2012, at Cage of Death, Nation of Intoxication, defeated 4Loco (Alex Colon, Azriel and Bandido Jr.) to win the titles again. The team lost the titles at CZW 14th Anniversary Show on February 9, 2013 to Dustin Ryaz and Eric Ryan.
Mixed martial arts career
Papics also studied Exercise Science at Frostburg State University.
Papics has publicly stated that he enjoys mobile apps such as Pokemon Go, in which he claims to be a "Level-Seven Poke Master."
Papics also enjoys playing mobile trivia game such as the popular game "HQ." Papics has been noted saying, "I can sometimes even get to question 4 all by myself."
Championship and accomplishments
- Combat Zone Wrestling
- CZW World Tag Team Championship (2 times) - with Danny Havoc and Devon Moore
- CZW Cage Of Death XV
- Ground Breaking Wrestling
- GBW Breaker Championship (2 times)
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- PWI ranked him #287 of the top 500 singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 2015
- "tHURTeen". Indy Wrestling News. Archived from the original on 2012-06-13. Retrieved 2011-03-29.
- CHIKARA Negative Balance. Smart Mark Video.
- "2005 Roster". CHIKARA Pro.com. December 21, 2005. Archived from the original on December 21, 2005. Retrieved July 23, 2015.
- Kevin Ford. "CHIKARA Tag World Grand Prix 2006 Night II". The CHIKARA Special. Retrieved July 23, 2015.
- Sherdog.com (2011-01-04). "Kevin Papics MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography". Sherdog.com. Retrieved 2011-03-29.
- "In the Zone with Lucky 13". Combat Zone Wrestling. Retrieved 2 March 2015.
- "GBW Breaker Championship". Cagematch. Retrieved 2017-11-18.
- "Pro Wrestling Illustrated (PWI) 500 for 2015". The Internet Wrestling Database. Retrieved 2015-10-09.
Other articles of the topic Professional wrestling : WWF Mayhem in Manchester, List of ICW events, Charli Evans, NWA Anarchy Young Lions Championship, WWE Cruiserweight Championship, Tyler Breeze, WWE SmackDown 1000
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
This article "Kevin Papics" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kevin Papics. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.