Kira Ein Hund Namens Money
Kira Ein Hund Namens Money (English: Kira and a Dog named Money) is a 2000 children's novel by Bodo Schäfer, a German economics writer. The novel has the theme of money matters in domestic life. This story has been published in other countries, including Asia.
Kira, who is twelve years old, is intent on wasting her limited pocket money on dolls and other childish things. Her family lives beyond their means and her parents are constantly arguing about the shortage of money. Kira is therefore upset by the subject of economics and wishes to avoid it. However, when she twice rescues a stray dog (later named Money by Kira), the dog, in gratitude, reveals its ability to talk. The dog seems to have a in-depth knowledge of economics.
- Kira Klausmueller: a 12-year-old girl who rescues a stray dog, who she names him Money.
- Money: the stray dog who has been previously owned by Mr. Goldsten. Money teaches Kira the importance of money.
- Marcel: Kira's cousin.
- Monica: Kira's best friend.
- Kira's parents: Kira's mom and dad who always argue each other about the shortage of their money.
- the Hanencamps: gives Kira her job as taking care of their dog, Napoleon.
- Wilhelm: the Hanencamp's grandson whom Kira has crush on. A calm boy who loves animals.
- Mr. Goldsten: Money's former owner who lost Money on a car crash. A gentleman who is very rich.
- Mrs. Trump: an elderly, rich woman who is a little weird but nice.
- Chudasri, Darana (16 February 2015). "Dog-gone savings Man's best friend points way to wealth". Bangkok Post. Retrieved 9 May 2015.
|This article about a children's novel of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.
This article "Kira Ein Hund Namens Money" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kira Ein Hund Namens Money. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.