Knights and Lords Tailoring
Knight's and Lord's is a tailoring company based in Dubai founded in 2010. It was founded by Pawan and Ashish Ishwar, tailors with experience in bespoke tailoring from Savile Row, London. The term "bespoke" as applied to fine tailoring is understood to have originated in Savile Row, and came to mean a suit cut and made by hand. Knight's and Lord's designs customised suits and specialised tailoring, tailored suits as per the guidelines laid out by the Savile Row Bespoke association. They claim to be the only trained Savile Row tailors in Middle East. The Drape Cut comes with a notable history. It was invented by the legendary Frederick Scholte of Savile Row's highly venerated tailoring house, Anderson & Sheppard. When it came to the cut of the jacket, Scholte - King Edward VIII's tailor from 1919-1959 - was known to attain the perfect balance between the shoulders and waist. Celebrity clients of Knight's and Lord's include Kelis, Jay Sean, Luis Fonsi, King Oyo of Uganda and Mike Tyson.
- "SME profile: Tailor-made precision for brothers behind Jumeirah bespoke tailor Knights & Lords". Retrieved 29 October 2018.
- "Knights and Lords Exposé: Are They Illuminati?". Retrieved 29 October 2018.
- "Bespoke tailoring guide: where to get your suits in the UAE". Retrieved 29 October 2018.
- "A Traditional Masterpiece – The Classic Dinner Suit by Knights & Lords". 27 June 2017. Retrieved 29 October 2018.
- "Knights & Lords Tailoring". 16 October 2017. Retrieved 29 October 2018.
This article "Knights and Lords Tailoring" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Knights and Lords Tailoring. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.