|Privately held company|
|Founded 📆||November 2016|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
(CEO & founder)
H.E. Murtadha Sultan
(Member of Board)
(Member of Board)
(Member of Board)
(Chief investment officer)
(Chief strategy officer)
Number of employees
Foundation Holdings is a Global strategic investment firm that focuses on investing in healthcare, education, and consumer sector in India and the GCC region. Headquartered in Dubai, the company was founded in November 2016 by Abhishek Sharma.
The company has received several recognitions for its work. The most notable award it has received is the Global Business Outlook Awards 2018 under the Best Health Care Investment Management Firm and Best Educational Investment Management Firm in 2018.
Based in Dubai, UAE, Foundation Holdings was incorporated in November 2016 by Abhishek Sharma who was also the founding management member of Amanat Holdings and a former financial analyst at Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Lehman Brothers.
In February 2017, Foundation Holdings launched a joint venture with Bloom Holding, an Abu Dhabi-based real estate developer aimed at investing Dh1 billion to create purpose-designed living communities for industry talents in the healthcare, education and services sectors.
In January 2018, Foundation Holdings incubated a ‘value healthcare’ operator called Right Health, after acquiring 31 healthcare facilities operating under providers including Ruby Clinic and Group, Class Medical Centre and BioHealth Diagnostic Centre.
Awards and recognition
- 2017: Abhishek Sharma, CEO of Foundation Holdings, has been named the 'Emerging Indian CEO in the UAE' at the UAE-India Economic Forum 2017 award ceremony in Dubai.
- 2018: Global Business Outlook Awards 2018 under the Best Health Care Investment Management Firm and Best Educational Investment Management Firm.
- Sengupta, Chiranti (December 2, 2018). "Walking into uncharted territory". Gulf News.
- "Foundation Holdings launched in India; new investment firm to deploy US$250mn over next 5 years". India Infoline. November 8, 2016.
- "Foundation Holdings in Dubai Spearheads Creation of Right Health". Al Bawaba. January 22, 2018.
- Sahoo, Sananda (March 7, 2018). "Dubai venture firm targets India's health and education sectors". Arab News.
- "Foundation Holdings Spearheads Creation of Right Health, UAE's Largest Value Healthcare Organization". Health Magazine. January 22, 2018.
- "Leading Emirates health care, education investor eyes Saudi Arabia". ZAWYA. December 10, 2018.
- Raghavan, Ranjani (November 7, 2016). "Family offices of Air Arabia founder, others float firm to invest $275 mn in India". VCCircle.
- "Global Business Outlook Award Winners 2018 Banking". Global Business Outlook.
- "Foundation Holdings to invest $275 million in India". Business Line. November 9, 2016.
- "مراحل استعداد الشركات للاكتتاب الأولي العام" (in Arabic). Arabian Business. May 13, 2019.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "India's Foundation Holdings strengthens senior management team with 5 new appointments". ZAWYA. April 17, 2017.
- "Interview with Abhishek Sharma, CEO of Foundation Holdings". Tharawat Magazine. December 8, 2016.
- "Foundation Holdings CEO wins top award". Trade Arabia. November 14, 2017.
- "Foundation Holdings eyes $540m GCC, India investments". Arabian Business. May 5, 2017.
- "Foundation Holdings appoints five new executives". Construction Week Online. April 20, 2017.
- Deepthi, Nair (August 28, 2018). "Developers tap demand for corporate housing". MSN.
- Townsend, Sarah (August 5, 2018). "Exclusive: UAE's Foundation Holdings in talks to buy health and education assets". The National (Abu Dhabi).
- Official website
- Company Overview of Foundation Holdings
- Abhishek Sharma Interview with Bloomberg TV On Bloomberg Television
This article "Foundation Holdings" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Foundation Holdings. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.