|Founded 📆||La Jolla, U.S. (2005 )|
|Founder 👔||Adam Moyer|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
San Diego, California,
Area served 🗺️
|Products 📟||Sunglasses, Clothing|
Number of employees
Knockaround, LLC is a sunglasses and style accessories company based in San Diego, California.
The company was founded by Adam 'Ace' Moyer in 2005 while he was attending the University of California, San Diego as a graduate art student. Initially started in Moyer's studio apartment, Knockaround is now headquartered in downtown San Diego.
Knockaround makes its products available through its website. The company's initial product line consisted of simple, wayfarer-style sunglasses available in eight different colors. Over the next several years, Knockaround added a number of additional models to its lineup, such as higher-quality spring-hinge sunglasses, an aviator-style model, and a model that is 53% plant-based. An ongoing limited edition series introduced in 2010 offers sunglasses in previously unreleased color combinations with themed packaging, produced in limited quantities. The company frequently adds new color choices to its sunglasses lines, and since mid-2011, customers can choose the colors of different components of their sunglasses on the "Custom" section of the website. Knockaround also offers other products such as belts and t-shirts.
In 2015, Knockaround released a new Premium style frame while still keeping the original Premium style frame on the site. These original Premiums were renamed to "Classics".
Celebrities who have been known to wear Knockaround Sunglasses include Snoop Dogg,[not in citation given][not in citation given] Jessica Alba, Natalie Portman,  Jimmie E. Lewallen III, Joe Dart , and Selena Gomez.
- Larry Himmel, "Knockaround: Cheap Sunglasses for the Masses", via www.cbs8.com, January 3, 2012
- "Introducing… Knockaround CUSTOM!", via www.knockaround.com, June 21, 2011
- "Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg (Live at Coachella, 2012)", via www.dailymotion.com
- "'Reincarnated' Premiere", via www.zimbio.com
- "Natalie Portman", via www.gossipcenter.com, September 19, 2012
- Omgzrachel, "Get the Natalie Look", via www.natalieportman.com, December 21, 2012
- "interview w/ joe dart", via www.youtube.com, Nov 8 2017
- "Knockaround Custom Sunglasses", via www.selenascloset.com, March 15, 2012
This article "Knockaround" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Knockaround. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.