Komito Analytics Logo
|Original author(s)||Valentin Podkamennyi, Oleksandr Krayilo|
|Initial release||August 13, 2013|
|License||Apache License (v2.0)|
Search Komito Analytics on Amazon.
Komito Analytics is a free, open-source and cross-platform plug-in that can be integrated with web analytics software to gather insights about website visitors and dynamics. It is commonly used to enhance the capabilities of an existing analytical software embedded within the website for tracking online data.
Other articles of the topic Free and open-source software : AtheOS, Rialto Toolkit, MegaMek, Hypnos Music Player, SurveyJS, Wikimedia Foundation, FileScope
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- List of web analytics software
- Web analytics
- "About Komito Analytics". komito.net. Retrieved 2021-08-13.
- "komito-analytics". npm. Retrieved 2021-08-13.
- Datamart. "Komito Analytics". WordPress.org. Retrieved 2021-08-13.
- "Surprising Benefits of using Komito Analytics". industrytoday.co.uk. Retrieved 2021-08-13.
- "Komito Analytics: Track Google Analytics Events in Under 2 minutes". Analytics Mania. 2017-08-22. Retrieved 2021-08-13.
- "A Guide To Using Adobe Analytics With WordPress | WP Engine®". WP Engine. Retrieved 2021-08-13.
- "Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting". code.google.com. Retrieved 2021-08-13.
- "Bidding farewell to Google Code". Google Open Source Blog. Retrieved 2021-08-13.
- "GitHub - Datamart/Komito: 🔖 Komito Analytics is a free, open-source enhancement for the most popular web analytics software". GitHub. Retrieved 2021-08-13.
|This Web-software-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Komito Analytics" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Komito Analytics. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.