Korea Presbyterian Theological Seminary
|Motto||Sola Scriptura,Solus Christus|
|Affiliation||The Orthodox Presbyterian Church of Korea|
|President||Seung-Moo Ha(1st president）|
(17 Jan.2012~4 Sep.2015）
Cheon-Woo Lee(2nd President)
(5 Sep.2015~16 Jan.2018)
Young-Yoon Ko(3rd President)
Korea Presbyterian Theological Seminary (Hangul: 한국장로회신학교; Hanja: 韓國長老會神學校; RR: Hanguk Jangrohoe sinhakgyo) is a seminary in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea founded on 17 January 2012.
The seminary was established in January 2012, as an Orthodox Presbyterian Seminary. This seminary was the only training institution for pastor candidates of the Orthodox Presbyterian Church of Korea. The main programs of the Seminary's non-degree courses of Master of Divinity equivalent (M.Div., Equiv, M.Div., Equiv. in Missiology Language.) are open. A laity leadership program, pastor refresher courses and Bible Academy were established.
Distinctive features of the seminary include historical orthodox Presbyterian church and Reformed churchs and a small number of apprenticeships.
Applicants are selected through a rigorous screening process. The applicant must have at least a bachelor's degree in a regular university. All students receive free tuition.
- Master of Divinity equivalent program (M.Div.,Equiv.)
- Master of Divinity equivalent program for Missionary language training((M.Div.,Equiv. in Missiology Language.)
- Pastors re-training program (Th.M.,Equiv.)
- Laity leadership program ((B.Th., Equiv.)
- Official website
- The kookje Daily News
- Kukminilbo (Kukmin Daily)
- Naver "Knowledge iN" recommended list of Presbyterian Theological Seminary
- Yonhap News Agency ‘The latest news’January 18, 2018.
- The Hankyoreh(Daily) ‘Social News’January 19, 2018.
- Korea Presbyterian Theological Seminary
- Daily World Religious News 'Inauguration ceremony for KPTS's third president' January 17, 2018
- Daily World Religious News 'FY 2018 entrance ceremony at KPTS' March 2, 2018.
This article "Korea Presbyterian Theological Seminary" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Korea Presbyterian Theological Seminary. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.