Krishna (film series)
|Original work||Krishna: The Birth (2006)|
|Films and television|
Krishna: The Animated Movie series consists of 4 films and is created by Greengold Animations India. The story is based on Indian history, involving the early life of Krishna. It airs on Cartoon Network India and Pogo.
As per TAM Media Research, Krishna series topped the charts across all transmissions on various kids' channels, with a rating of 2.52, ahead of J.K.Rowling's Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and Tom and Jerry in the first half of 2007.
Movie 1: Krishna: The Birth
It involves the story of the birth of Vishnu in the form of Krishna.
- Run-time: About 75 minutes
Movie 2: Krishna: Makhan Chor
It involves the stories of Krishna growing in Gokul under the care of his foster parents Nanda-Lal and Yashoda, his mischievous pranks and his slaying of demons.
- Run-time: About 75 minutes.
Movie 3: Krishna: in Vrindavan
It involves the stories of a slightly grown-up Krishna slaying more demons and creating miracles.
- Run-time: About 72 minutes
Movie 4: Krishna: Kansa Vadha
Kansa Vadha in English refers to "the slaying of Kansa".
In this movie, Yashodha finds out that Krishna is the child of Devaki of Mathura. The movie also involves Krishna's love for Radha and the slaving of the evil demon Kansa.
- Run-time: About 68 minutes
- Chhota Bheem – created by Green Gold Animations.
- "Cartoon Network to premier 'Krishna: The Birth' on Janmashtmi". Indian Television Dot Com. 9 August 2006.
- "Cartoon Network to celebrate Republic Day with premiere of 'Krishna: Makhan Chor'". Indian Television Dot Com. 22 January 2007.
- "Lord Krishna's toon avataar takes over". Hindustan Times. 12 August 2006. Retrieved 23 November 2020.
- "Watch these animated movies of Lord Krishna with your kids on a rainy day". BollywoodLife.com. 10 July 2019. Retrieved 23 November 2020.
- "Janmashtami 2019: 8 animated movies of Lord Krishna you can watch this Dahi Handi festival". BollywoodLife.com. 24 August 2019. Retrieved 23 November 2020.
- "Cartoon Network launches 12th animated show, 'Krishna: The Birth'". exchange4media. 8 August 2019. Retrieved 23 November 2020.
- "Krishna' casts spell over Harry Potter!". Economic Times (India). 14 October 2007. Retrieved 23 November 2020.
|This animated film–related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Krishna (film series)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Krishna (film series). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.