Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Kukreja Hospital and Heart Centre
|Kukreja Hospital and Heart Centre|
|Lua error in Module:Infobox_mapframe at line 118: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Location||Rajouri Garden, Delhi, Delhi, India|
|Affiliated university||DIRECTORATE OF HEALTH SERVICES|
|Emergency department||Medicine, Surgery,
Trauma, Burns, Gynecology, Obstetrics,Pediatrics
|Lists||Hospitals in India|
Kukreja Hospital and Heart Centre (or Kukreja Hospital) is a 120-bed hospital situated in the National Capital Region Delhi, India, and is affiliated to DIRECTORATE OF HEALTH SERVICES. Kukreja Hospital and Heart Centre was established in 1996. It is certified by the NABH and National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories.
Rajouri Garden, New Delhi-110027
The Hospital was founded in 1996 by Dr. Rajnish Kukreja and Dr. Geetu Kukreja with a capacity of 50 beds and was inaugurated by Naresh Trehan Director, Escorts Hospital and Research Center. A unique example of multi super specialty medical institution of modern times.
The Hospital has an enviable list of specialties and super-specialties on offer. Each department has been painstakingly built over the years into a completely networked facility, designed for maximum convenience to the patient. Hospital offers about 8 specialties, ranging from Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics and Neonatology, Orthopedics, Cardiology, Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Dermatology, Emergency Medicine, Anesthesia, Critical Care Medicine.
- Out Patient Clinics (Outpatient department or OPD)
- Inpatient care (admissions)
- Emergency services
- Critical care
- Specialist care
- Laboratory services
- Imaging services
Outpatient clinics are held in the Outpatient Department.
- Kukreja Hospital and Heart Centre | National Health Portal Of India
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY) Notified Hospitals / Clinics
- NABH Hospitals in Delhi
- Quality Council of India - CGHS empanelment List of Hospitals Delhi/NCR
- List of 50 bedded or more private hospitals - Government of NCT of Delhi
- LOK SABHA SECRETARIAT WELFARE - LIST OF PRIVATE HOSPITALS EMPANELLED UNDER CGHS DELHI
- Kukreja Hospital and Heart Centre - empanelled under CGHS, for Delhi Police
- Empanelled Hospital for CTSE with Northern Railway Central Hospital - New Delhi
- LIST OF PPN HOSPITALS IN DELHI CENTRE - United India Insurance
- LIST OF EMPANELLED HOSPITALS/EYE CENTRE/ DIAGNOSTIC CENTRE/LABS on NDMC
new references are added
This article "Kukreja Hospital and Heart Centre" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kukreja Hospital and Heart Centre. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.