|Regions with significant populations|
|Related ethnic groups|
The Kutainese people are ethnic native to East Kalimantan, mostly concentrated in Kutai region, there are three regencies is named after Kutainese. the Kutainese cultural influence are still can be seen at the surrounding region, they have their own languages and cultures which is distinct from Banjarese and Dayaks.
There is a Kutai Kartanegara Kingdom established around 13 century at region, the kingdom is last at least few hundred decades, until 1942 joined Indonesian Republic. but chief of kingdom still existed today, Haji Aji Muhammad Salehuddin II is most well known King.
Kutai speak language which is called Kutainese which is local language among residents.
- J. H. D. Ludwig (1987) Post Harvest Technology Development: Agro-industries development in selected transmigration areas, benchmark survey of Rimbayu, middle Mahakam area, Indonesia pg12.
- Williams burg, Va(1992) Borneo Research Bulletin pg24-25.
- Lorne Blair (1991) River of Gems: A Borneo Journal pg193,196.
- Kutainese homeland development
- Kutainese style wedding
- Kalimantn ethnic introduction: Kutainese people 1:42 to 1:56
- Kutai zone
This article "Kutainese people" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kutainese people. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.