|Type of business||Private|
Type of site
|Founded||December 1, 2015|
|Key people||Bastian Purrer (Co-founder, CEO)|
|Registration||Registration required to sell|
LYKE is a mobile fashion consultant. It allows users to follow e-commerce shops and purchase their products from within the application. Company was co-founded by Bastian Purrer and Agnez Mo in December 2015and raised 4 mln $ from Holtzbrinck Ventures and APACIG. Company is utilizing deep learning (technique used in AI development) in their image search feature where user can search clothes by photo or screenshot. App reached 1 mln downloads in December 2016.
- Post, The Jakarta. "LYKE to make shopping more fun". The Jakarta Post. Retrieved 2017-10-19.
- "EXCLUSIVE: Fashion & beauty app LYKE raises close to US$4M Series A led by Holtzbrinck Ventures". e27. Retrieved 2017-10-19.
- "Tech in Asia - Connecting Asia's startup ecosystem". www.techinasia.com. Retrieved 2017-10-19.
- Indonesia, CNN. "LYKE Bisa Beri Rekomendasi Fesyen Hanya Dari Foto". CNN Indonesia. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- "Lyke Benamkan Teknologi Artificial Intelligence pada Aplikasinya | SWA.co.id". SWA.co.id. 2017-08-12. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- eck. "LYKE revitalisasi tampilan aplikasi | Indotelko" (in Bahasa Indonesia). Retrieved 2017-10-25.
Added more relevant references.
This article "LYKE" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:LYKE. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.