Laboratory for Molecular Cell Biology
The Laboratory for Molecular Cell Biology (LMCB) is a molecular biology research institute in central London, funded by the MRC.
It was founded by the MRC and UCL in 1993, in the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
It is a division of the UCL Faculty of Life Sciences, being a research institute with about 20 research groups.
It works in molecular biophysics, cell biology and mechanobiology.
- British Biophysical Society
- British Society for Cell Biology
- Department of Biochemistry, University of Oxford
- Federation of European Biochemical Societies
- School of Biological Sciences, University of Manchester
- The Biochemist, journal of the Biochemical Society
This article "Laboratory for Molecular Cell Biology" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Laboratory for Molecular Cell Biology. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.