|Born||30 January 2004|
Panchkula, Haryana, India
Lakshay Jain (born 30 January 2004) is a tech entrepreneur from Panchkula, Haryana, India. He is mainly known for founding Mevrex Inc. which gained him media coverage in late 2020. Sources have given him title of India's Youngest Tech Entrepreneur.
Lakshay Jain had started web development at an age of 7. He has a great passion in the field of programming, designing, marketing and sports since his childhood. Lakshay had won multiple local level programming competitions, Once he mentioned regarding his one competition where he was disqualified because the judges didn’t believe that how one can make a fully responsive and highly detailed website in 2 hours.
- Lakshay's Girlfriend name is Gazal Bareja
- He had persuaded non medical in his 11th and 12th class.
- On 11 February 2021, Hindustan Times recognised Lakshay Jain as the "Youngest Tech Entrepreneur of India".
- Life is full of opportunities and hurdles; it totally depends on the efforts and hunger for success one has! ~ Lakshay Jain
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 "Meet Lakshay Jain the Youngest Tech entrepreneur of India who is taking the industry by a storm". News Track. 2021-02-01. Retrieved 2021-02-13.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 https://www.entrepreneur.com/author/lakshay-jain
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 "Meet Lakshay Jain, the youngest tech entrepreneur of India". Hindustan Times. 2021-02-11. Retrieved 2021-02-13.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "Lakshay Jain: The Youngest Tech Entrepreneur of India, helping in growing brands with Mevrex". in.news.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2021-02-13.
- ↑ "Breaking the barrier of age, Meet Lakshay Jain: The Founder and CEO of Mevrex". Nagpur Oranges. 2021-01-30. Retrieved 2021-02-13.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 "Lakshay Jain - The Youngest Entrepreneur and Developer". Fox Interviewer. 2020-12-04. Retrieved 2021-02-13.
Author at Entrepreneur Magazine
This article "Lakshay Jain" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Lakshay Jain. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named