|Lua error in Module:Infobox_mapframe at line 118: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Alternative names||Tower 52|
|Location||Central Business District, Sector 19|
|Town or city||Dhaka|
|Architectural||259 m (850 ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architecture firm||Heerim Architects and Planners|
|Developer||Power-Pac Holdings Limited|
Language Tower is a proposed skyscraper that will be built in Central Business District (CBD) at Purbachal Sector 19 in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The project is part of proposed Bangabandhu Tri-Towers, which will include two other higher towers: Liberation Tower and Legacy Tower.
The project has been designed by Heerim Architects and Planners, South Korea. The structural consultant is Archetype Group, France and the main Contractor is Kajima Corporation. The Language Tower will rise 259 metres and 52 floors, symbolizing Bangladesh's language movement of 1952. The project will be developed under PowerPac Holding Limited, a joint venture between Sikder Group and Kajima Corporation. It will be the third tallest building in Bangladesh once complete.
The Language Tower is located in Purbachal, Dhaka.
The building will be able generate electricity through solar and convert waste to energy.
- List of tallest buildings in Bangladesh
- List of tallest buildings in Dhaka
- "Language Tower - The Skyscraper Center". www.skyscrapercenter.com. Retrieved 1 October 2019.
- "Archetype Group collaborates with Sikder Group in Bangladesh". www.archetype-group.com. Retrieved 1 October 2019.
- "PowerPac, RAJUK to build Iconic Tower in Dhaka". The Asian Age. Retrieved 1 October 2019.
This article "Language Tower" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Language Tower. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.