|Full name||Lauren Josephine Steer|
|Date of birth||17 March 1997|
|Place of birth||Australia|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14 October 2016|
Search Lauren Steer on Amazon.
Lauren Steer (born 17 March 1997) is an Australian soccer player who last played for Adelaide United in the Australian W-League. She previously played for Metro United and scored the game-winning goal at the 2015 Women's Premier Cup Final.
Adelaide United, 2014–2016
Steer signed with Adelaide United in September 2014 at the age of 17. She made her debut on 14 September 2014 in a match against Sydney FC. She made six appearances for the team during the 2014–15 W-League season. Adelaide finished in seventh place during the regular season with a 3–8–1 record. She returned to the squad for the 2015–16 W-League season and helped the team finish in fifth place during the regular season with a 3–5–4 record. Steer made twelve appearances during the season.
Others articles of the Topics Women's association football AND Australia : Brooke Goodrich, Olivia Ellis, Rachel Alonso
Others articles of the Topics Australia AND Sports : Olivia Ellis, Commonwealth Games: Melbourne 2006 Opening Ceremony, Australian Police Rugby League Association, Brooke Goodrich, Rachel Alonso, Commonwealth Games: Melbourne 2006 Closing Ceremony, List of Australian rules football junior leagues
Others articles of the Topics Women's association football AND Sports : Olivia Ellis, Brooke Goodrich, Rachel Alonso
Others articles of the Topic Women's association football : Olivia Ellis, Brunei women's national football team, Brooke Goodrich, List of international goals scored by Alex Morgan, Rachel Alonso
Others articles of the Topic Australia : Australian Police Rugby League Association, Australian Wrestling Alliance, The Lottery Office, Bob Buntine, List of Australasian boxing champions, Australia, Ranked list of states and territories of Australia
Others articles of the Topic Sports : Massimiliano Caroletti, Lakers - Trail Blazers Rivalry, Luke Giverin, 2019 Sheikh Kamal International Club Cup squads, Rhondda Outlaws, ETXEONDO, Githa Hampson
- Carcich, Matt (31 August 2015). "Metro United seals double with Women's Premier Cup final win". Adelaide Messenger. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- "Adelaide United reveal first signings for Season 8". The Women's Game. 16 September 2015. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- Greenwood, Rob (18 September 2014). "Adelaide United adds seven locally produced teens to Lady Reds W-League squad". Adelaide Now. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- "Lauren Steer". Soccer Way. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- Migliaccio, Val (13 January 2016). "Lady Reds' teenager Emily Condon believes the club can defy odds and make W-League finals". Adelaide Now. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- Grainey, Timothy (2012), Beyond Bend It Like Beckham: The Global Phenomenon of Women's Soccer, University of Nebraska Press, ISBN 0803240368 Search this book on .
- Stewart, Barbara (2012), Women's Soccer: The Passionate Game, Greystone Books, ISBN 1926812603 Search this book on .
|This biographical article related to women's association football in Australia is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Lauren Steer" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Lauren Steer. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.