List of Bakuryū Sentai Abaranger characters
This is a list of characters in Bakuryū Sentai Abaranger.
- 1 Abarangers
- 1.1 Ryoga Hakua
- 1.2 Yukito Sanjyo
- 1.3 Ranru Itsuki
- 1.4 Asuka
- 1.5 Mikoto Nakadai
- 1.6 Allies
- 1.7 Arsenal
- 1.8 Ride Raptors
- 1.9 Bakuryū
- 1.10 Bakuryū combinations
- 2 Wicked Lifeforms Evolien
- 3 References
The Abarangers (アバレンジャー Abarenjā) are fictional protagonists in the Super Sentai series Bakuryū Sentai Abaranger. They use a type of spiritual energy, Dino Guts, to draw power from their Bakuryū partners and transform themselves. Each member can shift into Abare Mode, with the diamond pattern on their costume changing to a blade.
Ryoga Hakua (伯亜 凌駕 Hakua Ryōga), who fights as Aba Red (アバレッド Aba Reddo), is a 22-year-old environmental protection investigator from the United States who is the leader of the Abarangers and lives in Nagoya. He is brash, good-natured and warm-hearted. Ryoga becomes his niece Mai's guardian after the deaths of his brother and sister-in-law, and does his best to raise her. He becomes Abare Max (アバレマックス Abare Makkusu), with a deeper voice, when Asuka completes the StyRiser. Ryoga's Bakuryū partners are Tyranno and Styraco. In the finale, he tours the United States with Mai. In Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger vs. Go-Busters: The Great Dinosaur Battle! Farewell Our Eternal Friends, Ryoga is kidnapped by Neo-Geilton for his Dino Hope to be given to Voldos. He is rescued by the Kyoryugers, and he and the team collaborate with the other dinosaur Super Sentai teams to defeat their common enemy. Ryoga's surname derives from Hakuaki (白亜紀), Japanese for "Cretaceous", and he is played by Koichiro Nishi (西 興一朗 Nishi Kōichirō).
Yukito Sanjyo (三条 幸人 Sanjō Yukito), who fights as Abare Blue (アバレブルー Abare Burū), is a 21-year-old chiropractor from Sapporo and the group's anti-hero. Yukito will help anyone for a price. He asks Asuka for 400 million Yen to assume his role as Abare Blue; Asuka promises to pay it, to Yukito's surprise. His Bakuryū partner is Tricera. Yukito seems cold, but is kindhearted (despite never fully revealing his feelings). He moves into the Dino House with the others to avoid commuting from his home. Yukito is also known to have a lot of connections as he is able to enlist the aid of government agents to help him such as having them investigate Mikoto Nakadai's past so Yukito could find something they could use to help save him. Yukito's anti-social personality is rooted in his past, when his father Souichiro tried to prepare Yukito to succeed him as head of the Sanjyo Corporation. Yukito was forced to study hard ten hours daily, and was not allowed to have friends. But there was the last straw in which their father-son relationship was destroyed when his father paid his girlfriend's family to move when Yukito was in junior high school. He never forgave his father for this anyway; although he claimed to hate him, he really hated himself for a long time. In the finale, Yukito returns to chiropractic with Emiri as his secretary. In Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger vs. Abaranger, the Abarangers convince the S.P.D. Earth Branch to work with them after Yukito uses his chiropractic skills to fix Doggie Kruger's back problem. In Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, while Yukito helped the Gokaigers assume his part of the team's Great Power he married Emiri. In Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger vs. Go-Busters: The Great Dinosaur Battle! Farewell Our Eternal Friends, Yukito offers to help return the Kyoryugers to the present by infusing his Dino Guts into the Abaranger Zyudenchi developed by Yayoi Ulshade. Yukito's surname is loosely derived from Sanjōki (三畳紀), Japanese for "Triassic". He is played by Sho Tomita (富田 翔 Tomita Shō).
Ranru Itsuki (樹 らんる Itsuki Ranru), who fights as Abare Yellow (アバレイエロー Abare Ierō), is a 20-year-old technology whiz from Fukuoka who owns a Birdy BD-1 folding bicycle she nicknamed "Birdie" (バーディ Bādi). All she wants is peace. Although she trained to be a model, she disliked it and left to work in mechanics. Ranru is interested in anything mechanical and can build her own devices. Although she used to hate nattō, she overcame her aversion to it during a battle with a Trinoid. Ranru carries a small camera, photographing the enemy in mid-battle to formulate a strategy of how to defeat them. Ranru's Bakuryū partner is Ptera, and in the finale she goes to work at a racetrack. Her surname is loosely derived from Juraki (ジュラ紀), Japanese for "Jurassic" (the kanji for Itsuki can also be read as "Ju"). Ranru is played by Aiko Itō (いとう あいこ Itō Aiko).
Asuka (アスカ), who fights as Abare Black (アバレブラック Abare Burakku), is a warrior from Dino Earth with a tragic past as the last of a people who fought the Evoliens and escaped to Earth. He brought the Dino Braces and gave them to the Abarangers. When he arrived, the Dino Harp was damaged and he was unable to transform. After it was restored, Asuka lost his first battles, since he could not use his Dino Guts correctly until his sense of justice awakened. He is melancholy and fastidious, with high expectations which are often disappointed. Asuka has great power, defeating a Giganoid and an upgraded Killer Ghost on his own. However, due to his gentle nature he often holds back during battles. On Another Earth, he called himself Asuka Ohno (大野 飛鳥 Ōno Asuka). His Bakuryū partner is Brachio.
In the finale, Asuka and Mahoro name their child Mikoto (after Abare Killer) and they return to Dino Earth with the Bakuryū. Later, a family resembling Asuka, Mahoro and Lije arrive at Dino House. In Dekaranger vs. Abaranger, Asuka was brought back to Earth by his daughter's power to help the gang, and he rescued Ryoga and Ban/DekaRed from Kazak before they joined the others. He appeared in GoGo Sentai Boukenger vs. Super Sentai with Brachio and his second child. Asuka, Tetsu, Tsubasa and Nanami helped Eiji in his battle with Chronos; Asuka transferred his "Passionate Spirit" power to Aka Red to power DaiVoyager. He is played by Kaoru Abe (阿部 薫 Abe Kaoru).
Mikoto Nakadai (仲代 壬琴 Nakadai Mikoto, 18-48) is a doctor who was bored with life until the Bakuryū attacked his city under Evolien influence, caring for the injured Ryoga in the aftermath. His excitement waned when the Abarangers arrived and made the Bakuryū "dull goodies". After the destruction of the Anomalogaris, Mikoto found the prototype transformation device (Dino Minder) and TopGaler's Bakuryū egg. Mikoto left medicine to begin his "game". Until his formal introduction, he observed the Abarangers while mastering the Dino Minder. Concluding that it would be more fun to fight the heroes, Mikoto named himself Abare Killer (アバレキラー Abare Kirā). However, the Abare Killer suit is a flawed prototype of the other Abaranger suits; it has a self-destruct mechanism capable of destroying an entire country. Mikoto apparently does not care about putting others' lives at risk, seeing it as an incentive to stay alive in his game. He fought the Abarangers, using their stolen energy to revive his partner TopGaler before recruiting Stego to their cause.
Mikoto later assumes leadership of the villains at Lije's request. However, after fighting the Killer Giganoid with the Abarangers it was revealed that the other half of Dezumozorlya (former leader of the Evoliens) has lived in him since childhood; it possesses him at times, triggering violent tendencies. Angry for being someone else's pawn, Mikoto decided to refocus his game on the Evoliens. It was also revealed that his suit had not yet exploded because the Dezumozorlya in him feeds his body energy, keeping it above a level that would trigger an explosion. Mikoto briefly joins the Abaranger before expelling Dezumozorlya. Freed of the Dezumozorlya, Mikoto begins to bleed and he is brought to the atmosphere by TopGaler (who promises to stay with him until they both explode).
In Dekaranger vs. Abaranger, Trinoid #0: Saunaginnan was going to use its power to revive "the most powerful being in hell" (which it believed to be Dezumozorlya). However, the ceremony revived Mikoto instead since he was the one who had died. Mikoto remained to help the Abaranger and Dekaranger to kill the Trinoid, allowing him to return to the afterlife. As he vanished, Mikoto tells Asuka to give his daughter his regards. His surname is loosely derived from Chūseidai (中生代), Japanese for "Mesozoic".
Mikoto is played by Koutaro Tanaka (田中 幸太朗 Tanaka Kōtarō) as an adult and by Shotaro Okada (岡田 尚太朗 Okada Shōtarō) as a child. Tanaka said he was chosen because the producer felt it would be better to "smell evil in heroics, not just heroes". The character was intended to be the final boss of the series, so Tanaka expressed his regrets at not being convinced that Mikoto had become a friend by the end of the series.
Emiri Imanaka (今中 笑里 Imanaka Emiri), nicknamed "Emi-pon", is a high school student. When the Bakuryū came to earth, Emiri heard their call and nearly became Abare Yellow. Although her body could not support the transformation, Emiri contributes to the team by suggesting names; she named Bakuryū Sentai Abaranger, Abare Max and Senpuu Gourai AbarenOh when the other heroes donated their Dino Guts to AbarenOh in Abaranger vs. Hurricaneger. She eventually becomes an Abaranger, called Abare Pink (アバレピンク Abare Pinku) (or "Abare Pig", as Yukito calls her), after Tensaichic's defeat. Voffa tried to turn Emiri into Giganoid #6: Giant (ギガノイド第6番 巨人 Giganoido Dai Rokuban Kyojin) in episode 24. Emiri later creates a short-lived Abare Pink suit (without powers) to convince her parents to let her stay at Dino House. In the finale, Emiri accepts an internship at Yukito's company; she is seen working as a chiropractor in Dekaranger vs. Abaranger, and a relationship with Yukito is implied. She is played by Michi Nishijima (西島 未智 Nishijima Michi).
Ryunosuke Sugishita (杉下 竜之介 Sugishita Ryūnosuke) runs a curry restaurant: Dino House (恐竜や Kyōryū-ya), the Abarangers' base of operations. When the Bakuryū first came to Earth Sugishita heard their call, nearly becoming Abare Blue; however, his body could not support the transformation. Kind and supportive, he advises and assists the team whenever possible. After the fight with the Evoliens, Sugishita's curry business became successful. Although in Dekaranger vs. Abaranger he becomes wealthy and opens a worldwide chain of Dino House curry restaurants, he loses them to Yatsudenwani. Dino House is a recurring element of some Vs movies; characters from Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger to Engine Sentai Go-onger have met through Ryunosuke and the restaurant. Emiri nicknames him "Suke-san", and he is played by Kouen Okumura (奥村 公延 Okumura Kōen).
Mai Hakua (伯亜 舞 Hakua Mai) is Ryoga's five-year-old niece. His brother and sister-in-law died in a car crash, leaving her in his care. Mai thinks of Ryoga as a father, and cheers him on when he fights as Aba Red. Beginning at the end of episode 39, Rije's spirit (a mysterious girl) chooses Mai as the only one to see her. In episode 41, a virus transforms humans (including Mai) into Barmia. The mysterious girl warns the Abarangers that the Barmia around her are Mai's friends, and she is cured when her Dino Guts awaken when she cheers for the Abarangers after seeing Ryoga and the others in danger from the Barmia. After the end of the series, Mai stays in California with Ryoga. She is played by Maya Banno (坂野 真弥 Banno Maya).
Mr. Yokota (横田さん Yokota-san), a regular customer at Dino House, is played by Taro Suwa (諏訪 太朗 Suwa Tarō).
Trinoid #12: Yatsudenwani (トリノイド第12号 ヤツデンワニ Torinoido Dai Jūnigō Yatsudenwani, 18 & 21-Dekaranger vs. Abaranger): Yatsude (Japanese Fatsia, plus "telephone" and "crocodile") is a powerful Trinoid who was apparently killed by Abare Killer before he could do any harm. He was actually captured and forced to be Mikoto's manservant, a disgrace to his "father" Mikela. To redeem himself he captures the other Abarangers, developing a crush on Ranru and stalking her by telephone. However, after the Killer Giganoid incident Yatsudenwani joined Dino House as a staff member. In Episode#44, Yatsudenwani uses TeleCroco Dream to put the Abarangers into a deep sleep (until they wake up and retaliate with Super Dino Bomber); the episode was the Trinoid's bad dream. Yatsudenwani chooses to stay on Earth; in Dekaranger vs. Abaranger he is CEO of Dino House, and has an artifact capable of resurrecting Dezumozorya. He is voiced by Kyōsei Tsukui (津久井 教生 Tsukui Kyōsei).
Mahoro (マホロ) is Asuka's love interest from Dino Earth. When she and her brother enter the Garden Palace to end the fighting they are captured by Dezumozorya, who shows her that Asuka "abandoned" them before using her to create Lije. Mahoro discards her name, becoming Destruction Messenger Jeanne (fixated on killing Asuka for betraying her). After killing Geilton, she uses the Cursed Armor and is haunted by the past (thanks to the mysterious girl). After the Anomalogaris explosion, Jeanne is restored to her original self because of Asuka's sacrifice in again wearing the Cursed Armor. Although the Abarangers find her and know who she is, Mahoro had lost her memory; she works in the Dino House until her memory returns, after she learns that Asuka has the Cursed Armor (which forced her to assume her Evolien identity to free him). Mahoro secretly helps the Abarangers until Dezumozorya learns about her treachery. She finally relinquishes her guilt and returns with Asuka to Dino Earth to begin their lives anew, returning to Earth at the end of Dekaranger vs. Abaranger to join the party. Mahoro is played by Eri Sakurai (桜井 映里 Sakurai Eri).
The mysterious girl (謎の少女 Nazo no Shōjo) is the "other side" of Lije (the only part unaffected by Dezumozorya), and she occasionally leaves Lije's body to stop fights between Asuka and Mahoro. When Lije becomes Lijewel she goes to Dino House, befriending Mai after she uses her to maintain her existence. The mysterious girl later becomes Lijewel to purge Dezumozorya, causing them to regress into infancy. The infant, renamed Mikoto for Mikoto Nakadai, still has Lije's ability to travel between worlds. She returns to Earth at the end of Dekaranger vs. Abaranger and Boukenger vs Super Sentai with her father. The mysterious girl is played by Kasumi Suzuki (鈴木 かすみ Suzuki Kasumi).
When Princess Freezia (王女フリージア Ōjo Furījia, Movie) appears in front of Ryoga at the gang's beach party, Hanabikinikibeenus drops from the sky to capture her. According to the Dragon People in Dino Earth, a mythical princess guards two evil Bakuryū on an Arctic island and Asuka is surprised that the legend is true. The BakuLaser has been broken in half, with one half excavated by humans and stored in a museum; Ryoga and Freezia steal it. Freezia (Garuvidi in disguise) uses her Dino Guts to repair it and brings it to visit the Bakuryū; the real Freezia was trapped in the BakuLaser. Although she likes Ryoga, after commending the Abaranger for their bravery she leaves with the BakuLaser. Freezia is played by Minako Komukai (小向 美奈子 Komukai Minako).
A wise man, Akgul (賢者アクガル Kenja Akugaru, Movie), told the children (including Asuka) about two blue Bakuryū 15 years earlier. He is played by Naoya Makoto (誠 直也 Makoto Naoya), who previously played Tsuyoshi Kaijou in Himitsu Sentai Goranger.
Although they are not allied with the Abarangers, at the end of the final episode a couple (who resemble Mikoto Nakadai and Lijewel) and a family (resembling Asuka, Mahoro and Lije) visit the Dino House while everyone reminisces during the Abare reunion six months after Dezumozorya's defeat. The five people have the same names as their lookalikes (as noted by Yatsudenwani), but have slightly different personalities and wear the colors of AbareKiller and AbareBlack to represent their absent counterparts.
Other Super Sentai groups
- Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger: Meet up in the Abaranger vs. Hurricaneger movie to fight the Space Ninja Iga. First, the Abarangers found Yousuke Shiina fighting Wendinu and Furabiijo, enemies of the Hurricanegers. When the Hurricanegers presumably defeated them, they fell into a warp hole that transferred them into the Evolien castle. They had joined the Evoliens. Even though the Hurricanegers and Abarangers had trouble adjusting to this sudden event at first, eventually they collaborated to fight off the enemies.
- Lightning Speed Gouraiger: Allies of the Hurricaneger.
- Sky Ninja Shurikenger: Thought to be dead near the Hurricaneger finale, Shurikenger, along with Revolver Mammoth, briefly return to help the Abarangers, Hurricanegers and Gouraigers in battling Jakanja and the Evoliens.
- Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger: Meet up in the Dekaranger vs. Abaranger movie to fight an Alienizer's attempt to resurrect Dezumozorya. In the beginning, Ryoga, Yukito, and Ranru were arrested by the Dekarangers for attacking the city, but they later found out that they were after an Alienizer who was trying to revive Dezumozorya.
- Dino Braces (ダイノブレス Daino Buresu): The transformation device of the three core Abarangers. The Dino Plates (ダイノプレート Daino Purēto) attached to them are models of the Bakuryū's heads and speak for the Bakuryū. The transformation call is "Bakuryū Change!" (爆竜チェンジ! Bakuryū Chenji!). Ranru's Dino Brace has the Search Beam (サーチビーム Sāchi Bīmu) and the Dino Laser (ダイノレイザー Daino Reizā). Upon transforming into Abare Max, Aba Red's Dino Brace is changed to a golden color.
- Attack Bandit Resistance Suit (アタック・バンテッド・レジスタンス・スーツ Atakku Bantetto Rejisutansu Sūtsu): The Abarangers' suits, which are impervious to bullets, radiation and heat, and absorb ninety percent of the damage if hit by a missile. Abare Killer's suit, the 0 Suit (０号スーツ Zerogō Sūtsu), is the prototype of the Attack Bandit Resistance Suits. The #0 Suit is also a time-bomb, with enough power to take Tokyo along with it.
- Abare Mode (アバレモード Abare Mōdo): An upgrade for the Abarangers, in which their suit markings pop out as armor plating along with spikes that appear out of their boots when they are in battle. Their helmets' visors roars when Abare Mode is activated. Abare Yellow's Abare Mode gives her wings as well, but later in the show she stops using them.
- Dino Guts (ダイノガッツ Daino Gattsu): From genesis, the ground has been concealed with spiritual energy. This power has raised to a greater extent in the process of evolution. Creatures such as the Bakuryū have reached the point of evolution that they can attach the powerful spiritual energy wave to themselves. It can be triggered when its user has great courage.
- AbaLasers (アバレイザー Abareizā): The side-arms of the core three Abarangers. In Gun Mode (ガンモード Gan Mōdo), it discharges an energy bullet which can penetrate a concrete 1 m thick. In Sword Mode (ソードモード Sōdo Mōdo), it can slice a 50 cm iron prop.
- Tyranno Rod (ティラノロッド Tirano Roddo): Aba Red's personal weapon, attacks with the Tyranno Hurricane Attack (ティラノハリケーンアタック Tirano Harikēn Atakku) and the Tyranno Rod Circle Moon (ティラノロッドサークルムーン Tirano Roddo Sākuru Mūn).
- Tricera Bunker (トリケラバンカー Torikera Bankā): Abare Blue's personal weapon, attacks with the Blue Slash (ブルースラッシュ Burū Surasshu) and the Tricera Rolling Finish (トリケラローリングフィニッシュ Torikera Roōringu Finisshu).
- Ptera Daggers (プテラダガー Putera Dagā): Abare Yellow's personal weapons, attacks with the Yellow Flying Dagger (イエローフライングダガー Ierō Furaingu Dagā) and the Ptera Spin Crash (プテラスピンクラッシュ Putera Supin Kurasshu).
- Dino Bomber (ダイノボンバー Daino Bonbā): Combination of the Tyranno Rod, Tricera Bunker, and Ptera Daggers. It is used to destroy normal-sized monsters with the Hissatsu Dino Dynamite (必殺ダイノダイナマイト Hissatsu Daino Dainamaito), a finisher that fires a large blast to destroys the enemy, and the Hisattsu Riding Dynamite (必殺ライディングダイナマイト Hisattsu Raidingu Dainamaito), which is used while riding on a Ride Raptor at 150 km/hour. The blast combines the Dino Guts of the Ride Raptor and the Abarangers. It is effective on monsters that can fly away.
- Dino Commander & Dino Harp (ダイノコマンダー＆ダイノハープ Daino Komandā ando Daino Hāpu): Abare Black's transformation brace resembling a Brachiosaurus head, it is gold and black with red buttons. The harp is much like a harmonica. It was damaged in the first episode, which is probably what causes a fight between Asuka and Brachio. He gets his powers back in episode 7. Abare Black's transformation call is the same as the others. While Asuka was possessed by the Armor of Darkness, Abare Killer found the Dino Harp which the other Abarangers later recovered from him. It was later used by Ranru to try to restore Asuka's sanity in Episode 40. Once Asuka was freed from the armor, the Dino Harp was returned to him.
- Dino Thruster (ダイノスラスター Daino Surasutā): Abare Black's main weapon. Can thrust the blade into the ground to execute the Fire Inferno (ファイヤーインフェルノ Faiyā Inferuno), the Splash Inferno (スプラッシュインフェルノ Supurasshu Inferuno), the Storm Inferno (ストームインフェルノ Sutōmu Inferuno), and the Grand Inferno (グランドインフェルノ Gurando Inferuno) attacks. Its finishers are the Dino Thruster Head Crash (ダイノスラスターヘッドクラッシュ Daino Surasutā Heddo Kurasshu), the Dino Thruster Crescent Moon (ダイノスラスタークレセントムーン Daino Surasutā Kuresento Mūn), and the Dino Thruster Circle Moon (ダイノスラスターサークルムーン Daino Surasutā Sākuru Mūn).
- Super Dino Bomber (スーパーダイノボンバー Sūpā Daino Bonbā): Combination of the Dino Bomber with the Dino Thruster. Attacks with the Hissatsu Super Dino Dynamite (必殺スーパーダイノダイナマイト Hissatsu Sūpā Daino Dainamaito).
- Dino Minder (ダイノマインダー Daino Maindā): Abare Killer's transformation device which Top or Stego would use to talk to him. His transformation call is the same as the others. The Dino Minder, along with TopGaler's egg, fell from the sky from the Anomalogaris just before the ship was destroyed by AbarenOh.
- Wing Pentact (ウィングペンタクト Wingu Pentakuto): Abare Killer's main weapon. It has the two modes of a Tact Mode (タクトモード Takuto Mōdo) and a Blade Mode (ブレードモード Burēdo Mōdo), where he can use it like a pen to create and fire laser arrows, and Blade Mode, where he can use it to attack directly. As shown in Episode 18, when Abare Killer wrote his name to introduce himself to the Abarangers.
- StyRiser (スティライザー Sutiraizā): In episode 29, Asuka saw the location of this weapon in his dream. It was on Earth, but it still hadn't been explained how it got there. Using his sword, he carved it from white stone while the Abarangers fought against Killer Ghost. When Asuka finished it and brought it to them, Aba Red, Abare Blue, and Abare Yellow put their Dino Guts into the weapon, which gave it color and transformed Aba Red into Abare Max. Wielding this weapon, Abare Max can take the enemy to the Atmosphere Explosion Max Field (大気爆裂マックスフィールド Taiki Bakuretsu Makkusu Fīrudo), another dimension which he can manipulate at will to defeat it where he has the advantage. In its Defense Mode (ディフェンスモード Difensu Mōdo), the StyRiser acts as a shield, and in its Offense Mode (オフェンスモード Ofensu Mōdo), a blade extends from the main body so that Abare Max can attack. Its finisher move is the Hissatsu Slash Maximum (必殺スラッシュマキシマム Hissatsu Surasshu Makishimamu). It can also be placed into Styraco's cockpit to control it, as well as MaxOhja, and from there, the Dino Plates for Bachycelo, Dimenoko, Parasa, and Ankylo can attach to it to create its Summoner Mode (サモナーモード Samonā Mōdo) and combine them with MaxOhja to form MaxRyuoh.
- Superior Dino Bomber (スーペリアダイノボンバー Sūperia Daino Bonbā): The combination of the Super Dino Bomber with the Wing Pentact. The finisher is known as the Hissatsu Superior Dino Dynamite (必殺スーペリアダイノダイナマイト Hissatsu Sūperia Daino Dainamaito).
- BakuLaser (バクレイザー Bakureizā): Appears only in the Abaranger Deluxe movie, an AbaLaser-like weapon. Referred to as the "Sword of the Seal" in Dino-Earthian legends, as it sealed the Fearsome Bakuryū after Freezia infused the weapon with her life force. Princess Freezia had half of the BakuLaser in her possession and needed to find the other piece. The other piece was excavated by humans and put in a museum. Ryoga and Freezia sneaked in and steal it. He uses his Dino Guts to reforge it back together. However, "Princess Freesia" was revealed to be Garuvidi, who used the BakuLaser to form BakurenOh and piloted it until it was destroyed. The BakuLaser returned to Ryoga's possession and it gained the Abaranger emblem and attacked with the Hissatsu BakuLaser Sword Crash (必殺バクレイザーソードクラッシュ Hissatsu Bakureizā Sōdo Kurasshu). The real Freezia was embedded in the weapon, unable to act on her own. But witnessing the acts Ryoga and gang done, she thanked them before the BakuLaser disappears.
- Nonuple Connection Super Dino Victory (九重連スーパーダイノビクトリー Kyūjūren Sūpā Daino Bikutorī): An Abaranger vs. Hurricaneger exclusive. The front section of the Super Dino Bomber connects to the end section of the Hurricaneger and Gouraiger's Victory Gadget. The finisher attack of the Super Dino Victory is the Hissatsu Victory Dino Dynamite (必殺ビクトリーダイノダイナマイト Hissatsu Bikutorī Daino Dainamaito) attack.
The Ride Raptors (ライドラプター Raido Raputā) are velociraptor-like creatures, less intelligent than the Bakuryū and similar to horses. They are the Abarangers' primary transportation. Each Abaranger (except Killer) has a Ride Raptor in a matching color, and the Black Raptor made a cameo appearance in GoGo Sentai Boukenger vs. Super Sentai.
The Bakuryū (爆竜 Bakuryū) are highly evolved dinosaurs from Dino earth and were friends of the Dino People (竜人 Ryūjin) until the Evorians attacked. Although most Bakuryū eggs were sent to Earth, Tyranno, Tricera and Ptera fell under Evolien control. Sent to Earth, they embarked on a path of destruction until their partners freed them.
Nicknamed Tyranno (ティラノ Tirano), the Bakuryū Tyrannosaurus (爆竜ティラノサウルス Bakuryū Tiranosaurusu) is Aba Red's partner Bakuryū and the strongest of the first three Bakuryū. Although his jaws, strength and claws make him a formidable opponent, his tail (which enables him to drill through anything) is his greatest weapon. He is wise, but is impatient with Ryoga. Tyranno is sympathetic to Mai, since he has fatherly feelings. He lost his wife and child on Dino Earth to the Evolien, and urges Ryoga to be a good father figure for Mai; in the finale, he tells Ryoga that if he and Mai are unhappy he would return for them. Tyranno forms most of AbarenOh: the head, legs, body, left arm and blade of the Double-Tail Sword (ダブルテイルソード Daburu Teiru Sōdo), and donates his tail to another robot combination. He is voiced by Takashi Nagasako (長嶝 高士 Nagasako Takashi).
Nicknamed Tricera (トリケラ Torikera), the Bakuryū Triceratops (爆竜トリケラトプス Bakuryū Torikeratopusu) is Abare Blue's partner, armored Bakuryū. He can take considerable punishment from an opponent, and seems strong enough to topple every building in downtown Tokyo. Tricera is the youngest of the three Bakuryū, and his voice is that of a pre-teenager. In episode 36, wanting to be human, he becomes a little boy named Kerato (ケラト). The transformation is later revealed to be caused by an angel (to God's dismay). Although Tricera falls in love with a woman he sacrifices his human life, returning to his normal form to protect Yukito; in the finale, he thanks Yukito for everything. He forms AbarenOh's right arm, shield and Double-Tail Sword handle. Tricera is voiced by Kōki Miyata (宮田 幸季 Miyata Kōki), and played as Kerato by Ryunosuke Kamiki (神木 隆之介 Kamiki Ryūnosuke).
Nicknamed Ptera (プテラ Putera), the Bakuryū Pteranodon (爆竜プテラノドン Bakuryū Puteranodon) is Abare Yellow's partner Bakuryū and the fastest of the three. Although she can reach speeds exceeding Mach 1.2 and her wings, beak and shock waves are effective weapons, she is kind and sweet and known to watch TV; in the finale, she advises Ranru to look for a nice boyfriend. Ptera forms AbarenOh's helmet and "gown", and is voiced by Emi Shinohara (篠原 恵美 Shinohara Emi).
Nicknamed Brachio (ブラキオ Burakio), the Bakuryū Brachiosaurus (爆竜ブラキオサウルス Bakuryū Burakiosaurusu) is Abare Black's partner Bakuryū and the largest. Wise and calm, he dislikes fighting. Brachio is the only Bakuryū who was immune to Evolien control, because of his partnership with Asuka. Living at the bottom of Tokyo Bay, he keeps most of the other Bakuryū in his body until they are needed. Brachio recites rousing, poetic speeches (puns on Toei heroic songs) when he heads into battle, and made a brief cameo in GoGo Sentai Boukenger vs. Super Sentai movie. Brachio is voiced by Banjō Ginga (銀河 万丈 Ginga Banjō).
A pachycephalosaurus called Bachycelo (バキケロ Bakikero), the Bakuryū Bachycelonagurus (爆竜バキケロナグルス Bakuryū Bakikeronagurusu) was the first Bakuryū egg found. After hatching, he stayed at Dino House until he was large enough to be placed in Brachio with the others. Bachycelo is childish, similar in personality to Tricera, and he forms MaxRyuoh's right arm. In the finale he tells Mai that he is happy with her close to her foster father Ryoga, and advises her to be good to him. Bachycelo is voiced by Sayaka Aida (相田 さやか Aida Sayaka).
A laid-back dimetrodon called Dimenoko (ディメノコ), the Bakuryū Dimenokodon (爆竜ディメノコドン Bakuryū Dimenokodon) is found in Kyoto and becomes the inside of MaxRyuoh's right leg. Dreamy, he loves the music of Asuka's Dino Harp. After Asuka was possessed by the Armor of Darkness, Dimenoko suggested that the Abarangers use Asuka's Dino Harp to return him to his senses. In the finale, he tells Sugishita to take care and be healthy. Dimenoko is voiced by Daisuke Kishio (岸尾 だいすけ Kishio Daisuke).
A stegosaurus called Stego (ステゴ Sutego), the Bakuryū Stegoslidon (爆竜ステゴスライドン Bakuryū Sutegosuraidon) combines with TopGaler to become KillerOh, in which Stego forms the body and head. Although he was temporarily controlled by Abare Killer, he awakened (separating KillerOh), left and voluntarily returned to Abare Killer. Stego cares about Mikoto (with Lije), secretly contacting the other Abarangers in the hope that they could help save Mikoto's life. His personality is similar to that of Ptera and Dimenoko. In the finale, Stego asked Yatsudenwani why he was still on Earth. He is voiced by Hiroshi Iida (飯田 浩志 Iida Hiroshi).
A parasaurolophus, Parasa (パラサ) has a Spanish accent and forms the inside of MaxRyuoh's left leg. The Bakuryū Parasarokkiru (爆竜パラサロッキル Bakuryū Parasarokkiru) lived in the Juan Fernández Islands until he followed Asuka's scent to Japan. A dedicated pianist, in the finale he tells Emiri to remain cheerful. Parasa is voiced by Kōzō Shioya (塩屋 浩三 Shioya Kōzō).
A tupuxuara called Top (トップ Toppu) who destroyed a large Dino Earth city, the Bakuryū TopGaler (爆竜トップゲイラー Bakuryū Toppugeirā) was found and released by Abare Killer and became his partner. Reaching speeds of Mach 20 in battle, he calls Mikoto "human" (人間 ningen) as a sign of their gruff relationship and is a lone wolf like his master. Despite this, he cared for his master when he returned to free him from Immortal and agreed with Asuka's suggestion to let him form KillerOh. Although he and Abare Killer apparently died near the series' end, he returned in Dekaranger vs. Abaranger and combined with AbarenOh to become Killer AbarenOh. Top forms KillerOh's limbs and weapon or the wings of AbarenOh Galer or BakurenOh Galer; with Stego, he has the same wing position for Killer AbarenOh, Killer BakurenOh and Oo-AbarenOh. He is voiced by Hikaru Midorikawa (緑川 光 Midorikawa Hikaru).
A petulant ankylosaurus, Ankylo (アンキロ Ankiro) forms MaxRyuoh's left arm. Although the Bakuryū Ankyloveilus (爆竜アンキロベイルス Bakuryū Ankirobeirusu) admits his mistrust of the Abarangers, he still helps when needed. When he first contacted the Abarangers he led them on a wild goose chase, telling them that he was in the city, on the beach and on a farm. He is found by accident, preferring a quiet life until Asuka convinces his otherwise. In the finale, Ankylo called Yatsudenwani an interesting fellow. He is voiced by Akemi Misaki (御崎 朱美 Misaki Akemi).
The legendary Bakuryū Styracosaurus (爆竜スティラコサウルス Bakuryū Sutirakosaurusu) appears on a mountaintop to Abare Max when Brachio was attacked by the second Anomalogaris, leaving the Abarangers unable to fight with the other Bakuryū and helpless against Ballugigenia. With him is the DinoGarry (ダイノギャリー Dainogyarī), a chariot containing the War Steel Dinosaur SpinoGold (武鋼竜スピノゴールド Bukōryū Supinogōrudo) helmet and War Steel Dinosaur RhamphoGold (武鋼竜ランフォゴールド Bukōryū Ranfogōrudo) axes. Styraco and the DinoGarry are called the StyracoGarry (スティラコギャリー Sutirakogyarī) when Styraco is pulling the DinoGalley. They destroyed Ballugigenia, and Styraco became Abare Max's partner. Its attack is Fireball Crash (ファイヤーボールクラッシュ Faiyābōru Kurasshu); because it is an ancient Bakuryū, it cannot speak to humans and communicates telepathically with the Abarangers.
Bakuryū Combination AbarenOh (爆竜合体アバレンオー Bakuryū Gattai Abaren'ō, Riot Union King): Tyranno, Tricera and Ptera combine to form AbarenOh, a humanoid fighting machine. Tyranno forms the main body, legs, left-arm-drill and head. Tricera forms the right arm and Ptera the helmet and chest, which becomes the Ptera Cutter (プテラカッター Putera Kattā). AbarenOh's finisher is Bakuryū Blitz Drill Spin (爆竜電撃ドリルスピン Bakuryū Dengeki Doriru Supin), using its left arm to pierce an opponent's body. AbarenOh's other attacks include Tyranno Drill (ティラノドリル Tirano Doriru), Tricera Punch (トリケラパンチ Torikera Panchi), Bakuryū Blast (爆竜ブラスト Bakuryū Burasuto), Bakuryū Fire (爆竜ファイヤー Bakuryū Faiyā) and Bakuryū Salmon Hunter (爆竜サーモンハンター Bakuryū Sāmon Hantā).
- Bachycelo can replace Tricera on AbarenOh to form AbarenOh Nagurus (アバレンオーナグルス Abaren'ō Nagurusu), with a boxing arm for the Bakuryū Finisher Knuckle Cracker Punch (爆竜必殺バキバキパンチ Bakuryū Hissatsu Baki Baki Panchi) finisher.
- Dimenoko can combine with AbarenOh to form AbarenOh Nokodon (アバレンオーノコドン Abaren'ō Nokodon), by replacing the Tyrano Drill with a buzzsaw arm for the Bakuryū Finisher Cross Thunder (爆竜必殺クロスサンダー Bakuryū Hissatsu Kurosu Sandā) finisher.
- AbarenOhji (アバレンオージ Abaren'ōji, Riot Union Prince): A combination without Ptera. This was created by Ryoga in episode 14 because Ptrera and Ranru were both hesitant to destroy the Giganoid, but it is not used again afterwards.
- Stego can combine with AbarenOh to form AbarenOh Slidon (アバレンオースライドン Abaren'ō Suraidon), serving as a surfboard for the Bakuryū Finisher Slider Attack (爆竜必殺スライダーアタック Bakuryū Hissatsu Suraidā Atakku) finisher.
- Parasa can combine with AbarenOh to form AbarenOh Rokkiru (アバレンオーロッキル Abaren'ō Rokkiru), by replacing the Tyranno Drill with a scissors arm for the Bakuryū Finisher Snipping Scissors (爆竜必殺チョキチョキシザース Bakuryū Hissatsu Choki Choki Shizāsu) finisher.
- Ankylo can replace Tricera on AbarenOh to form AbarenOh Veilus (アバレンオーベイルス Abaren'ō Beirusu), forming a shield and drill blade arm. It can defend against attacks with the Veil Blocker (ベイルブロッカー Beiru Burokkā), and can be used together with the Tyranno Drill for the Bakuryū Finisher Double Tornado (爆竜必殺ダブルトルネード Bakuryū Hissatsu Saburu Torunēdo) finisher.
- In Episode 26, AbarenOh has Parasa and Ankylo become its arms as AbarenOh Veilus Rokkiru (アバレンオーベイルスロッキル Abaren'ō Beirusu Rokkiru), for the fishing-themed Bakuryū Bonito Fishing (爆竜カツオの一本釣り Bakuryū Katsuo no Ipponzuri) attack against a Trinoid enabling for them to switch to AbarenOh Rokkiru to administer the final blow.
- Firenokodon can combine with AbarenOh to form AbarenOh Nokodon Fire (アバレンオーノコドンファイヤー Abaren'ō Nokodon Faiyā), by replacing the Tyrano Drill with a buzzsaw arm for the Bakuryū Finisher Burning Cutter (爆竜必殺バーニングカッター Bakuryū Hissatsu Bāningu Kattā) finisher.
- In Abaranger vs Hurricaneger, upon gaining the powers of the Hurricangers and the Gouraigers' courage (using the kanjis for "Destroy", "Reverse", "Sword", "Roaring" and "Thunder"), AbarenOh becomes Senpuu Gourai AbarenOh (旋風轟雷アバレンオー Senpū Gōrai Abaren'ō), armed with a golden version of the Sword Slasher. Its finisher is Bakuryū Finisher Ultimate Secret Technique Copy Drill Slasher (爆竜必殺究極奥義分身ドリルスラッシャー Bakuryū Hissatsu Kyūkyoku Ōgi Bunshin Doriru Surasshā).
- Ankylo and Dimenoko can become arms for AbarenOh to form AbarenOh Veilus Nokodon (アバレンオーベイルスノコドン Abaren'ō Beirusu Nokodon).
Bakuryū Combination KillerOh (爆竜合体キラーオー Bakuryū Gattai Kirāō, Killer King): Top and Stego combine to form KillerOh. TopGaler forms its staff, Gale Spear (ゲイルスピア Geiru Supia), arms and legs and Stego forms its body and head. Its finishers are the Bakuryū Finisher Death Stinger (爆竜必殺デススティンガー Bakuryū Hissatsu Desu Sutingā) and the Bakuryū Finisher Death Combustion (爆竜必殺デスコンバッション Bakuryū Hissatsu Desu Konbasshon). Other attacks are the Fillet Strike (ヒレストライク Hire Sutoraiku) and the Death Combustion Fire (デスコンバッションファイヤー Desu Konbasshon Faiyā).
- KillerOh Nagurusu Nokodon (キラーオーナグルスノコドン Kirāō Nagurusu Nokodon): Combines with Bachycelo and Dimenoko. First used in Episode 23 after Abare Killer captures and hypnotizes Bachycelo and Dimenoko. Attacks with the Killer Baki Baki Punch (キラーバキバキパンチ Kirā Baki Baki Panchi) and the Killer Cross Thunder (キラークロスサンダー Kirā Kurosu Sandā) finishers together.
- KillerOh Veilus Rokkiru (キラーオーベイルスロッキル Kirāō Beirusu Rokkiru): Combines with Parasa and Ankylo. Formed by Asuka in Episode 43 after he takes command of KillerOh. Finsher attack is Bakuryū Finisher Drill Scissors (爆竜必殺ドリルシザース Bakuryū Hissatsu Doriru Shizāsu), by first striking with Ankylo's Tail Anchor, then hacking with the Parasa's Tail Chopper.
The Great Bakuryū Combination Killer AbarenOh (爆竜大合体キラーアバレンオー Bakuryū Dai Gattai Kirā Abaren'ō, Killer Riot Union King) is created when AbarenOh combines with Top and Stego to defeat BakurenOh, also appearing later in the series. It attacks by using Stego to slide down Brachio's tail, back and neck and uses Bakuryū Multi-Combine (爆竜マルチコンバイン Bakuryū Maruchi Konbain), an attack employing Tricera, Tyranno, Bachycelo, Dimenoko, Ankylo and Parasa as arms before its Flying Drill Spin (フライングドリルスピン Furaingu Doriru Supin) finisher.
In Dekaranger vs. Abaranger, Killer AbarenOh is formed without Stego and called AbarenOh Galer (アバレンオーゲイラー Abaren'ō Geirā); it finishes with the Gatling Drill Spin (ガトリングドリルスピン Gatoringu Doriru Supin), having the Dekarangers' Super Dekaranger Robo propel AbarenOh Galer (instead of Stego) forward with its Gatling Punch attack and Flying Drill Spin.
For Bakuryū Combination MaxOhja (爆竜合体マックスオージャ Bakuryū Gattai Makkusu Ōja, Max Monarch), Styraco combines with the DinoGarry to form the humanoid fighting robot MaxOhja. Two of its attacks are Max Crusher (マックスクラッシャー Makkusu Kurasshā) and Max Thunder Spark (マックスサンダースパーク Makkusu Sandā Supāku), and its finisher is the Max Shoulder Attack (マックスショルダーアタック Makkusu Shorudā Atakku). Styraco's head becomes the chest of MaxOhja or MaxRyuoh, and his tail forms MaxOhja's head or MaxRyuoh's back. The rest of Styraco forms the body and upper legs, with the DinoGarry as the lower legs (the wheels serve as MaxOhja's arms), the spike on the right wheel the right "glove" and the left spike the left "glove". Abare Black pilots MaxOhja and MaxRyuoh when Abare Max is unable to.
When MaxOhja combines with Bachycelo, Dimenoko, Parasa, Ankylo, and the Gold trio they form the Super Bakuryū Combination MaxRyuoh (爆竜超合体マックスリュウオー Bakuryū Chō Gattai Makkusuryūō, Max Saur King), one of the most powerful Bakuryū combinations. Its primary attack is the Bakuryū Finisher Ryuoh Buster (爆竜必殺リュウオーバスター Bakuryū Hissatsu Ryūō Basutā), in which the left arm triggers a tornado and the right-arm bazooka discharges an energy shell. An additional attack is the Finisher Bakuryū Great Charge Attack (必殺爆竜大進撃アタック Hissatsu Bakuryū Dai Shingeki) and Ryuoh Javelin.
AbarenOh combines with Stego, Top, the two RhamphoGold and SpinoGold to form the Strongest Bakuryū Combination Oo-AbarenOh (爆竜最強合体オオアバレンオー Bakuryū Saikyō Gattai Ō Abaren'ō, Great Riot Union King). It is only used once (to destroy the Killer Giganoid), and its finisher is the Bakuryū Finisher Oo-Abare Full Throttle (爆竜必殺オオアバレフルスロットル Bakuryū Hissatsu Ō Abare Furu Surottoru).
Wicked Lifeforms Evolien
The Wicked Lifeforms Evolien (邪命体エヴォリアン Jameitai Evorian) are the foes of the Abarangers in the Super Sentai series Bakuryū Sentai Abaranger. They are the Wicked Life Clan, that came from Dino Earth. They dwelled within a castle-like structure, the Invasion Garden (侵略の園 Shinryaku no Sono).
Wicked Life God Dezumozorlya (邪命神デズモゾーリャ Jameishin Dezumozōrya) is the Evolien god, a parasitic entity that was held in the meteorite that crashed to Earth. When Earth was split, Dezumozorlya's essence was divided between the two earths, and took one being of each world as its host and transmigrated itself through the host's descendants. It is said that because of its very presence that war and famine broke out and some of its hosts have wreaked havoc throughout the course of human history. In the time of Abaranger, Mikoto held the essence of the inactive Earth-counterpart, and the Dezumozorlya of Dino Earth was originally the Tree of Life until it found a mobile host in Lije through Mahoro. But once Lije became Lijewel, Dezumozorlya entered a dormant state until it came in contact with its other half during the Killer Giganoid event. Dezumozorlya's goal is to assimilate all life, to that end it must obtain a new body and rejoin its other half in Mikoto even if it means killing both Mikoto and Lijewel in the process.
When it was purged from Lijewel, Dezumozorlya sought stronger inhuman hosts, merging Mikela and Voffa as a temporary vessel to obtain BakurenOh as a new body and absorb Mikoto. But both attempts failed with the death of the other half and Dezumovorla's demise. To that end, Dezumozorlya re-entered the Tree of Life, using it as a medium to transfer its primal urges throughout the entire Garden Palace and remake it as its final body. From there, Dezumogevirus (デズモゲヴァルス Dezumogevarusu, 49 & 50) intended to invoke another 200 Days of Darkness on Another Earth. When Asuka rescued Mahoro, they were attacked by Dezumogevirus, who was formed in the image of what both Mahoro and Asuka feared: the Darkness Armor. Dezumogevirus was fatally injured by the Bakuryū combining their powers to kill it, but it attempted to take them down it. AbarenOh and MaxOhja seemingly sacrificed themselves to stop this, but were later revealed to have survived by burrowing underground.
Dezumozorlya and his incarnations are voiced by Masaharu Satō (佐藤 正治 Satō Masaharu).
The Dark Sect
The Dark Sect are the servants of Dezumozorlya.
Disciple of Dawn Lije (夜明けの教え子リジェ Yoake no Oshiego Rije, 1-37 & 47) is Dezumozorlya's childlike metatron, responsible for linking the two worlds and sending the Evoliens to Earth with a kiss. She was created when the Dino Earth Dezumozorlya entered Mahoro's body, using her child (who was also Asuka's) to serve as its host. But half of Lije's soul took a life of its own and became another side to her. Lije would eventually meet up with Mikoto, having feelings for him. She was later force-grown into an adult, Messenger of Dawn Lijewel (黎明の使徒リジュエル Reimei no Shito Rijueru, 37-47), forcing her and her good side to physically separate. In her new form, Lijewel's powers increased with attacks like "Lijewel Bombardment Kiss" and "Lijewel Cross Illusion", and likes to say "Exquisite". After Dezumoryla was awakened, Lijewel was dormant until she refused to kill Mikoto. After forcing her back, Dezumorlya reconstructed her body into DezumoLijewel (デズモリジュエル Dezumorijueru, 47) to fight the Abarangers itself. Through the combined power of all five Abarangers, she was rejoined with her good side and 'overpowered' Dezumozorlya, forcing it out. With Dezumozorlya removed, Lijewel regressed to her infant form. Asuka and Mahoro chose to rename her Mikoto in honour of Mikoto Nakadai, though she still possessed Lije's ability to travel between the two worlds which allowed for Asuka to travel back to Another Earth whenever he was needed.
Lije is portrayed by Kasumi Suzuki (鈴木 かすみ Suzuki Kasumi), while Lijewel is portrayed by Maki Ogawa (小川 摩起 Ogawa Maki). Suzuki stated in an interview that she initially thought that Lije did not have any attack abilities, before the director asked her what kind of attack should Lije do, which caused her to answer that she could emit some kind of a light beam from her fingertips, and she said that she was happy that Lije got a scene where she did that. Ogawa recalled that being a moody person made playing Lijewel a challenge, and felt that she was the exact opposite of her, but manager told her that she was "characteristically similar" to her.
The Messengers (使徒 Shito, 2-48) are 2nd ranked servants of Dezumozorlya, they are master artists who create the Wicked Lifeform monsters using the Tree of Life's berries as the source of their power. Both of them were originally one amoebic entity that split into two and slowly evolved into their current state within the meteor that crashed into the earth that caused it to split into "Another Earth" and "Dino Earth". Thus, the two are most loyal to Dezumozorlya, putting its resurrection above everything else and sometimes compete to receive its favor. After losing Lijewel as a host, Dezumozorlya was intent on getting a stronger host: Bakurenoh. But until then, he remerged the Messengers into a new puppet host, DezumoVoorla (デズモヴォーラ Dezumovōra, 47 & 48). Both Mikela and Voffa were honored and proud to hold Dezumozorlya's essence in them. DezumoVoorla served to use the evil of humans to revive BakurenOh to serve as Dezumozoryla's new body while absorbing the Earth-Dezumozorlya from Abare Killer's body. But Mikoto managed to kill the Dezumozoryla within him, getting out for BakurenOh to be destroyed by the Bakuryū. An enraged DezumoVoorla enlarged, only to be killed by KillerOh while Dezumozorlya abandoned his joined-hosts to their death.
Creative Messenger Mikela (創造の使徒ミケラ Sōzō no Shito Mikera): His full-name is Mikela Von Engakin Metta Kutta Demosgorlya (ミケラ・フォン・エンガキン・メッタ・クッタ・デーモスゴーリャ Mikera Fon Engakin Metta Kutta Dēmosugōrya), he creates the Trinoids from paintings using his three-colored paints. He is a painter and hates to make a creation when uninspired by his muse. He despises humans because he found their art and culture inferior. Long ago, prior to the invasion of Earth, when he created Saunaginnan he sealed the Trionoid away in a red orb out of fear of his creation's immense powers. With Voffa, Mikela eventually arrived on Earth for inspiration. He found a lot of muses at the zoo while using his Mikela Dictionary to suck in various electronics along with the Blueless Abarangers, Abare Killer, and Yatsudenwani. In the end, Mikela was remerged with Voffa to become a temporary host for Dezumozorlya after they had set the preparations to revive BakurenOh as Dezumoryla's ideal body.
Mikela is voiced by Bunkō Ogata (緒方 文興 Ogata Bunkō).
Visionary Messenger Voffa (無限の使徒ヴォッファ Mugen no Shito Voffa): He is a composer who creates the giant Giganoids from musical compositions using his piano. He is an amoeba that grew and evolved to take on a more humanoid shape. He likes to refer himself as a Maestro of Destiny itself and doesn't like his compositions to be heard until they are complete. He did start to like Earth pop music a bit during his visit to Another Earth. He and Mikela ended up being merged back into one to serve as a host for Dezumozorlya after they had set the preparations to revive BakurenOh as Dezumozorlya's ideal body.
Voffa is voiced by Hidenari Ugaki (宇垣 秀成 Ugaki Hidenari).
Armor of Darkness Holders
Armor of Darkness (暗黒の鎧 Ankoku no Yoroi): A suit of armor from Dino Earth that turns its owner into a monster bent on destroying everything in sight, passing to the one who defeat its wielder. It was because of Asuka that the armor came to Evolien hands by Geildon who defeated him, maintaining his freewill. Jeanne succeeded Geilton in wielding the armor before Asuka took it back to save Mahoro. To free him from it, Mahoro reassumed being Jeanne and teamed with Mikoto to take it. However, as Mahoro planned, as Asuka was defeated by two people rather than a sole individual, the armor dissolved once it bounded to Mikoto. By the finale, Dezumozorlya used Asuka and Mahoro's fear of the armor to recreate it as Armored Wicked Life Soldier (鎧の邪命戦士 Yoroi no Jameisenshi, 49 & 50), which was soon destroyed by Abare Yellow and Black.
Darkness Messenger Geilton (闇の使徒ガイルトン Yami no Shito Gairuton, 1 & 2): The first of the Evoliens to attack Earth, he was originally Mahoro's older brother Mizuho (ミズホ). Like Mahoro, believing Asuka had betrayed them and must be punished, discarded his old name. He managed to defeat Asuka in battle and take possession of the Armor of Darkness. Once on Another Earth, Geilton led the attack with the Bakuryū and the Anomalogaris. But after his defeat, mortally wounded, he had Jeanne kill him so she can use the Armor of Darkness to fulfill their revenge on Asuka.
Mizuho is portrayed by Masashi Kagami (加々美 正史 Kagami Masashi).
Destruction Messenger Jeanne (破壊の使徒ジャンヌ Hakai no Shito Jannu, 2-32): When Mahoro (マホロ) and Mizuho entered the Garden Palace to end the fighting, she was tricked by Dezumozorlya into believing Asuka had abandoned her, and she became fixated on killing Asuka for betraying her. After killing Geilton, she used the Armor of Darkness whenever she needed to, though she became haunted by the past thanks to the Mysterious girl. After the explosion of the Anomalogaris II, Jeanne changed back into Mahoro.
Mahoro is portrayed by Eri Sakurai (桜井 映里 Sakurai Eri). Sakurai stated in an interview with Uchusen that she had auditioned for both the heroine and the villainess roles, before choosing the latter without any hesitation to the question of which one she would pick.
The Renaissance Trinoid Jamei Sentai Evoranger (邪命戦隊エヴォンジャー Jamei Sentai Evorenjaa, 30) are really revived Trinoids 3, 10 & 11 resurrected as "Renaisse Trinoid" used to test Abare Killer in Abare Mode's powers. They wore colored scarfs and also use weapons much like the Abarangers, and can combine them into the "Evo Bomber." After introducing themselves, they say "Savage EvoGuts! Jamei Sentai Evoranger!" They even sang a parody of the Abaranger theme song about themselves until Abare Killer stopped them. They were destroyed by Abare Killer.
The Barmia Soldiers (バーミア兵 Baamia-hei) are the Evolien foot soldiers and are evolved humanoid amoebas. At one time the Evoliens attempted to turn humans into Barmias with Wicked Life cells. Black Barmias are called Gelru, whilst the white Barmias are called Zolru.
The Legendary Feared Bakuryū CarnoRyutus & ChasmoShieldon were evil Bakuryū that intended to turn Dino Earth into an icy wasteland. However, Freezia's sacrifice sealed them into icy prison. But the Evoliens originally intended to control them, sending them to Another Earth, but Galvidi stole part of the BakuLaser from them. Once he obtained the other half, the Feared Bakuryū arrived to Tokyo in the movie. The other Bakuryū fought off the two in vain as Galvidi had them combine to form BakurenOh (バクレンオー Bakuren'ō, Blast Union King, Movie, 48) by the command "Combine! CarnoRyutus! ChasmoShieldon!" (Gattai! Karnoryūtusu! Kasmosearudon!) BakurenOh could use its sword to slice off AbarenOh's drill-arm and use it as its own to form BakurenOh Twin Drill before the other Bakuryū forced it to give it back. BakurenOh was soon defeated by Killer AbarenOh, sinking into the bottom of Tokyo Bay until it was reawakened by DezumoVoorla, using the evil of humanity, to make it an ideal body for Dezumorlya. Soon it was defeated once again by AbarenOh and MaxOhja and sinks the bottom of Tokyo Bay then sealed.
- Bakuryū CarnoRyutus (爆竜カルノリュータス Bakuryū Karunoryūtasu): A Carnotaurus, one of the Feared Bakuryū with the same attacks as Tyranno as well as a freezing breath attack. Forms the majority of BakurenOh: the head, body, left arm, and legs, and the blade of the Double Tail Sword. Detaches and donates his tail to another robo combination to add "Drill" suffix to the name, or with the Tyrannosaurus' tail, the "Twin Drill" suffix.
- Bakuryū ChasmoShieldon (爆竜カスモシールドン Bakuryū Kasumoshīrudon): A Chasmosaurus, one of the Feared Bakuryū with the same attacks as Tricera as well as a freezing breath attack. Forms BakurenOh's right arm and shield and the handle of the Double Tail Sword. Becomes a right arm on another combination to add the "Shieldon" suffix, though this is never used in the footage.
The Wicked Lifeforms (邪命体 Jameitai) created as the result of using a Life Berry from the Tree of Life.
The Trinoids (トリノイド Torinoido) are human-sized Wicked Lifeforms, each is a fusion of an animal, plant, and object. They are designed and painted to life by Mikela via a life berry (it acts a heart) and when destroyed the berry lifts up into the air and they are resurrected as a giant. They didn't speak at all. Of the 23 Trinoids created, only number 12 (Yatsudenwani) survived. Most Trinoids have their number somewhere on their bodies.
- Trinoid #0: Saunaginnan (トリノイド第0号サウナギンナン Torinoido Dai Zerogō Saunaginnan, Dekaranger vs. Abaranger): sauna + unagi (eel) + ginnan (ginkgo). This Trinoid was created long before the others that appeared in the Abaranger series. Mikela sealed him away in a red orb because of his great power. Kazak resurrected him in order to bring back Dezumozorlya. He has the ability to resurrect the dead, but only when he is powered up. SaunaEelGingko was only able to revive a couple of Alienizers and Abare Killer (by accident). Killed by the teamwork of Killer Abarenoh and Super Dekaranger Robo. Saunaginnan is voiced by Kaoru Shinoda (篠田 薫 Shinoda Kaoru).
- Trinoid #1: Dragondoran (トリノイド第1号ドラゴンドラン Torinoido Dai Ichigō Doragondoran, 46): dragon + gondola + ran (orchid), this Trinoid had been hiding under the Earth since the Abarangers first appeared. Posing as a miracle-working fortuneteller, Ran Izumo (出雲 蘭 Izumo Ran), Dragondoran's mission was to fashion a new body for Dezumozorlya to inhabit while selling off his wish-granting Master Ran Cards to the masses. Once hearing that Desumozoryla had awakened, he began to uses his cards to place people under his spell, using them as offerings to complete the creation of Dezumorlya's body. However, once blasted by the Superior Dino Bomber's Superior Dino Dynamite, it canceled the ceremony as Dragondoran enlarged and was killed by the combined powers of AbarenOh, MaxOhja, and KillerOh. Dragondoran is voiced by Masashi Taniguchi (谷口 賢志 Taniguchi Masashi).
- Trinoid #2: Hirurindou (トリノイド第2号ヒルリンドウ Torinoido Dai Nigō Hirurindō, 33): hiru (leech) + ruri (lapis lazuli) + rindou (gentian): Hiding on Another-Earth for months as martial artist Akimasa Satake, the Trinoid was given the task of gathering energy needed to create Dezumozorlya's body, using his leeche forks to steal an athlete's energy and convert it into lapis lazuli crystal. Hirurindou could then eat the crystals to power himself up. He used that trick on the Abarangers, obtaining his own Abare Mode while taking away their Dino Guts. However the Abarangers rage over Asuka's apparent death after Abare Killer taunts him enabled the three to summon their inner strength, the source of their Dino Guts, and overcome Hirurindou with Dino Dynamite. Killed by MaxOhja. Hirurindou is voiced by Masaaki Satake (佐竹 雅昭 Satake Masaaki).
- Trinoid #3: Tensaichic (トリノイド第3号テンサイキック Torinoido Dai Sangō Tensaikikku, 11): tensai (sugar beet) + sai (rhinoceros) + psychic. Posed as a human to set up the Great Genius School, offering to give people psychic power with his psychic carrots while making them into his slaves. He used his psychic group to fight the Abarangers, until Emiri destroyed the source of his power, knocking the others conscious before he was defeated by a combo attack of Emiri using AbaLaser and the other with the Dino Dynamite attack. He was killed by AbarenOh, only to be revived as TensaiYellow (テンサイエロー Tensaierō, 30) to form part of the Evorangers, but was later killed along with his teammates by Abare Killer in Abare Mode. Tensaichic is voiced by Bomber Morio (ボンバー森尾 Bonbā Morio) and TensaiYellow by Katsumi Shiono (塩野 勝美 Shiono Katsumi).
- Trinoid #4: Bakudandelion (トリノイド第4号バクダンデライオン Torinoido Dai Yongō Bakudanderaion, 3 & 13): bakudan (bomb) + dandelion + lion, this was the first Trinoid to appear and to fight the Abarangers. Killed by AbarenOh. Bakudandelion is voiced by Tetsu Inada (稲田 徹 Inada Tetsu).
- Trinoid #5: Hakkarasniper (トリノイド第5号ハッカラスナイパー Torinoido Dai Gogō Hakkarasunaipā, 4 & 13): hakka (mint) + karasu (crow) + sniper, this Trinoid seemed able to fly, but actually used magnetic levitation. He was sent to snipe/infect people with a strange virus, turning them into beings like himself overtime. After being injured by Abare Yellow, Hakkarasniper refocused on killing Ranru. Though he seemed to succeed before succumbing to the death blow from AbarenOh, Ranru had a bullet-proof vest on her person. Hakkarasniper is voiced by Jun'ichi Kanemaru (金丸 淳一 Kanemaru Jun'ichi).
- Trinoid #6: Zakurobacuum (トリノイド第6号ザクロバキューム Torinoido Dai Rokugō Zakurobakyūmu, 6): zakuro (pomegranate) + roba (donkey) + vacuum cleaner. He was originally created to steal the power from the Abarangers, but then found that he could also steal youth from beautiful women, turning them into old ladies. One of his victims was a famous popstar who was friends with Ranru. When it consumed too much youth it got a stomachache so Mikela had he eat the pomegranates on him to help digestion, boosting Zakurobacuum's power to where he could expel his feces from his nose in his Robakudan (ロバクダン) bomb attack. Upon his death by AbarenOh, his remaining feces were teleported to the Invasion Garden Palace and buried Mikela and Voffa alive. is voiced by Kōji Tobe (戸部 公爾 Tobe Kōji).
- Trinoid #7: Jishakunagengorou (トリノイド第7号ジシャクナゲンゴロウ Torinoido Dai Nanagō Jishakunagengorō, 7 & 13): jishaku (magnet) + shakunage (rhododendron) + gengorou (diving beetle). He placed tattoos of the letters N (representing north) and S (representing south) on people and objects to send them flying with magnetic power. It was because of his power that the Abarangers were scattered in different places throughout the world. While Ryoga remained in Japan in Nagoya, Ranru was sent to Gold Coast in Australia, while Yukito was sent to Moscow in Russia. However, during their second battle the Abarangers were able to fool him with fake tattoos as Jishakunagengorou was unaware that his magnetic power over them was lost due to the intense heat from the Earth's atmosphere when he had them scattered. When enlarged he had the ability to burrow himself underground. Killed by AbarenOh. Jishakunagengorou is voiced by Keiichi Sonobe (園部 啓一 Sonobe Keiichi).
- Trinoid #8: Kinmokuseikamikakushi (トリノイド第8号キンモクセイカミカクシ Torinoido Dai Hachigō Kinmokuseikamikakushi, 9): kinmokusei (yellow osmanthus) + ika (squid) + kamikakushi (spirit away). This monster had a cloak that could make him turn invisible and use his flower fragrance to send people who smelled it to another dimension. Thanks to Ryoga, every other person in that dimension helped Ranru and Sanzou to free them and destroy the source of it all, the flower on his right arm. Killed by AbarenOh Nagurus. Kinmokuseikamikakushi is voiced by Norikazu Shimizu (眞水 徳一 Shimizu Norikazu).
- Trinoid #9: Bankumashuroom (トリノイド第9号バンクマッシュルーム Torinoido Dai Kyūgō Bankumasshurūmu, 10): bank + kuma (bear) + mushroom. He could create mushroom head style magic wigs that increased the greed in a person, making them money crazy. His victims include Bucky Bonds, a famous American baseball player who is visiting Japan to have his back checked out by Yukito. Bankumashuroom could also use giant coins as weapons and could get stronger after hibernating. Killed by AbarenOh Nagurus. Bankumashuroom is voiced by Yasuhiko Kawazu (川津 泰彦 Kawazu Yasuhiko).
- Trinoid #10: Sharkurumarguerite (トリノイド第10号シャークルマーガレット Torinoido Dai Jūgō Shākurumāgaretto, 15 & 16): shark + kuruma (car) + marguerite. People he shot with his Exhaust Cannon (排ガスキャノン Haigasu Kyanon) become infected with a mysterious deadly disease with blue spots as symptoms. After picking petals off a large flower, he can break the minds of his enemies by forcing them to mentally encounter illusions of what they hate (Ranru hates natto for example) so they could fight themselves until he leaves the scenery, but apparently Ryoga was immune to it as he has nothing to hate. Once powered up by Mikela, Sharkurumarguerite could shoot water from his mouth or his Shark Tsunami Fuka Fuka (サメツナミフカフカ Same Tsunami Fuka Fuka), a tidal wave attack that could've sunk the city. By that time, Asuka, Ranru, and Yukito overcame their illusions and defeated Sharkurumarguerite, restoring his victims. Killed by AbarenOh Slidon. Was revived as Sharkuru Red (シャークルレッド Shākuru Reddo, 30) only to be killed by Abare Killer. Sharkurumarguerite is voiced by Junji Kitajima (北島 淳司 Kitajima Junji) and Sharkuru Red by SATOSHI.
- Trinoid #11: Ayameganezumi (トリノイド第11号アヤメガネズミ Torinoido Dai Jūichigō Ayameganezumi, 17): ayame (iris) + megane (glasses) + nezumi (rat). Planted irises grow on summon the East Asian rainy season to cause trouble. Defeated by the Super Dino Bomber, Ayameganezumi was killed by AbarenOh Slidon. Was revived as Ayamega Blue (アヤメガブルー Ayamega Burū, 30), only to be killed by Abare Killer. Ayameganezumi is voiced by Kōichi Sakaguchi (坂口 候一 Sakaguchi Kōichi) and Ayamega Blue by Yuuki Anai (穴井 勇輝 Anai Yūki).
- Trinoid #13: Mukadenpansy (トリノイド第13号ムカデンパンジー Torinoido Dai Jūsangō Mukadenpanjī, 22 & 23): mukade (centipede) + denpa (radio waves) + pansy. Commissioned by Mikoto to help him in his game. while a Zolru posed as it, the real Mukadenpansy hid in the studio camera while using his power though the Vanity Princess show to make children disrespectful and dangerous by using the airwaves to transfer smaller versions of himself into them, giving them telekinetic powers. Mikoto later reveals that Mukadenpansy's true purpose was to teach the Abarangers that trusting others is a weakness, as both the Vanity Princess actresses and their sponsors were in were league with Mukadenpansy until they found out that the monster's actions affected them as well in due time. The Trinoid was defeated by the Super Dino Dynamite, with a delayed resurrection to attack both the Abarangers and Abare Killer as Mikela planned. Wounded by the KillerOh Nagurus Nokodon, the Trinoid was killed by AbarenOh. Mukadenpansy is voiced by Mantarō Iwao (岩尾 万太郎 Iwao Mantarō).
- Trinoid #14: Haematsu (トリノイド第14号ハエマツ Torinoido Dai Jūyongō Haematsu, 25): hae (fly) + ema + matsu (pine). The first of Mikela's creations after his visit to Another-Earth. Goes off granting wishes, tricking people into giving it Ema. Until he grants the wishes of the Ema, any injury he gets is transferred to the wish-maker. When Akio made his wish to have the games cancel, Haematsu fulfilled that wish by destroying the school. But with a combination of craftiness and patience, the Trinoid was killed by AbarenOh and died knowing he didn't fulfill the wish at all after he declared it fulfilled. Haematsu is voiced by Dai Matsumoto (松本 大 Matsumoto Dai).
- Trinoid #15: Tsuribakatsuolive (トリノイド第15号ツリバカツオリーブ Torinoido Dai Jūgogō Tsuribakatsuorību, 26): tsuribaka (fishing fool) + katsuo (bonito) + olive. Created to fishes people on Another-Earth, turning them olives for the Evoliens to eat. He even kidnapped Koitarou of the anime Tsuribaka Nisshi. His attacks were the Bonito Missiles (カツオミサイル Katsuo Misairu), shooting fishes from his mouth, and the Katsuo no Tataki (カツオの叩き) beating attack. Uses the olive jar as a shield until anime character Hama-chan jumps out of the TV and takes the jar away. Without his trump card, Tsuribakatsuolive tried to run, but is blasted by the Super Dino Dynamite. He was soon killed by AbarenOh Veilus Rokkiru in a sashimi-themed attack. Tsuribakatsuolive is voiced by Hironori Miyata (宮田 浩徳 Miyata Hironori).
- Trinoid #16: Tsutakotatsu (トリノイド第16号ツタコタツ Torinoido Dai Jūrokugō Tsutakotatsu, 27): tsuta (ivy) + tako (octopus) + kotatsu. Able to switch its victims' minds with its tentacles. As a result, Ryoga and Yukito's minds were switched, which also prevented them from transforming due to the misalignment of their Dino Guts. In their next encounter, the Abarangers were able to trick Tsutakotatsu into restoring Ryoga and Yukito by making him think that they were already restored with one of Ranru's inventions. However, when enlarged he was able to switch Tyranno and Tricera's minds preventing AbarenOh from fighting at full strength. Tsutakotatsu took advantage of this until Abare Killer got in the way to steal the Abarangers' Burstosaur in their current condition. Killed by KillerOh. Tsutakotatsu is voiced by Toshiharu Sakurai (桜井 敏治 Sakurai Toshiharu).
- Trinoid #17: Shohousenkameleon (トリノイド第17号ショホウセンカメレオン Torinoido Dai Jūnanagō Shohōsenkamereon, 28): shohousen (prescription) + housenka (balsam) + chameleon. Kidnapping brides, he intended to use them to presenting an ideal wife for Dezumozorlya to enter into. Defeated by an enraged Abare Black in Abare Mode, Shohousenkameleon was killed by AbarenOh Veilus. Shohousenkameleon is voiced by Kan Tanaka (田中 完 Tanaka Kan).
- Trinoid #18: Rakkopiman (トリノイド第18号ラッコピーマン Torinoido Dai Jūhachigō Rakkopīman, 29): rakko (sea otter) + copy + piman (bell pepper). Able to copy weapons and voices, he was sent to retrieve Lije. Attacks with the Green Pepper Bomber (ピーマンボンバー Pīman Bonbā) and the Shellfish Shuriken (貝手裏剣 Kai Shuriken). Brutally defeated by Abare Killer in Abare Mode and killed by AbarenOh Veilus. Rakkopiman is voiced by Kōichi Tōchika (遠近 孝一 Tōchika Kōichi).
- Trinoid #19: Hagetakalychee (トリノイド第19号ハゲタカライチ Torinoido Dai Jūkyūgō Hagetakaraichi, 35): hagetaka (vulture) + takara (treasure) + lychee. Sent to obtain the Devil's Stone, a piece of the meteorite that hit Earth, from the museum. Using his Lychee Bomber (ライチボンバー Raichi Bonbā), he strips Ranru of her power as Abare Yellow, only for his attack to be used against him. After a chase and being duped by Ranru in various guises, he used Asuka's ring to exchange for the Devil's Stone, unaware that Yukito booby-trapped it. With the stone destroyed, the Trinoid was intended to kill the Abarangers until he was defeated by Asuka in the Armor of Darkness. Killed by StyracoGarry. Hagetakalychee is voiced by Nozomu Sasaki (佐々木 望 Sasaki Nozomu).
- Trinoid #20: Rougirafflesia (トリノイド第20号ルージュラフレシア Torinoido Dai Nijūgō Rūjurafureshia, 38 & 39): rouge + giraffe + Rafflesia. She was sent to make women "beautiful" with her Rouge Magic (ルージュマジック Rūju Majikku), turning them into rafflesias so that humans would lose their ability to repopulate and died out. After being wounded by Asuka in the Armor of Darkness, Rougirafflesia retreated and was healed in a powerup that lets her shoot her Rouge Magic in fireworks-like Gorgeous Rafflesia Spark (ゴージャスラフレシアスパーク Gōjasu Rafureshia Supāku) to affect more women. Defeated by Abare Max and killed by the MaxRyuoh. Rougirafflesia is voiced by Yuriko Yamaguchi (山口 由里子 Yamaguchi Yuriko).
- Trinoid #21: Reindeasanta (トリノイド第21号レインディアサンタ Torinoido Dai Nijūichigō Reindiasanta, 41): reindeer + asa (hemp) + Santa Claus. Posed as a Santa Claus, he gives presents to humans that contain wicked-life cells that turn them into Barmia. But this plan was set up by the Messengers to find the Another-Earth host of Dezumozorlya who already possesses the cells. Asuka was able to discover that Dino Guts could restore the victims, after Mai, who was previously affected, was restored when her Dino Guts awoke when she saw the other Abarangers in trouble and cheered them on. The Abarangers were then able to cure the other victims with the Dino Guts and support from the families and friends of the victims. Reindeasanta's attacks include Red Nose Beam (赤鼻ビーム Akahana Bīmu) and Sacking (箱詰め Hakozume). Though killed by Maxryuuoh, Reindeiasanta's final present was given to Mikoto, revealing him to be the other host of Dezumozorlya. Reindeasanta is voiced by Hidekatsu Shibata (柴田 秀勝 Shibata Hidekatsu).
- Trinoid #22: Nanakusarumba (トリノイド第22号ナナクサルンバ Torinoido Dai Nijūnigō Nanakusarunba, 45): nanakusa (seven herbs) + saru (monkey) + rumba. This festive Trinoid is created to celebrate the revival of Dezumozorlya, and his only offense is in his Nikkō Brutal Monkey Attack (日光凶悪猿攻撃 Nikkō Kyōakuzaru Kōgeki) and explosive new years envelopes. He uses his Rumba Beam (ルンバビーム Runba Bīmu) to turn people into new years items while making them dance the rumba. The Aba Red, Abare Black, and Abare Yellow were hit, only to be restored by Yukito's talents. The Abarangers used the Trinoid's love for rumba against him and blasted him with Super Dino Bomber, restoring everyone back to normal. Once enlarged, Nanakusarumba uses his dancing to shake the city until the Abaranger use shinto music to stop his rhythm and get AbarenOh out, though he was defeated by the Seven Spring Herbs Flash (春の七草フラッシュ Haru no Nanakusa Furasshu) finisher. But the attack took a lot out of both the Burstosaur and Nanakusarumba. But the Burstosaur were restored to full power by eating seven spring herb porridge and reformed AbarenOh to destroyed the tired out Trinoid. However, Nanakusarumba's actions were a mixed blessing as he made everyone good at what festive thing they were changed into. Nanakusarumba is voiced by Hideyuki Umezu (梅津 秀行 Umezu Hideyuki).
- Trinoid #23: Alohibiscuskunk (トリノイド第23号アロハイビスカスカンク Torinoido Dai Nijūsangō Arohaibisukasukanku) (CD Special): aloha + hibiscus + skunk. Killed by AbarenOh Nokodon Fire. Alohibiscuskunk is voiced by Rikako Aikawa (愛河 里花子 Aikawa Rikako).
The Giganoids (ギガノイド Giganoido) are giant sized Wicked Lifeforms, monsters that are giant from the beginning. They are "composed" by Voffa and are named after classical music pieces.
- Giganoid #1: Fate (ギガノイド第1番 運命 Giganoido Dai Ichiban Unmei, 5 & 8): This creature used giant dice as weapons and could use in its Fateful Teleportation (運命のテレポート Unmei no Terepōto), teleporting objects such as buildings or itself to other places. Damaged Brachio's neck which prevented the Abaranger from using their Burstosaur partners. Despised clock music. Yukito took advantage of this weakness to help heal Brachio in a trap that he had some government agents help set up for him. Fate was killed by AbarenOh when it rewrote the dice to have Fate be a victim of its own skill, leaving itself open for the final attack. Another was created, only to be destroyed by Hero.
- Giganoid #2: Hero (ギガノイド第2番 英雄 Giganoido Dai Niban Eiyū, 8): Created by Voffa in the image of the popular children's television character Igrec the Galaxian (possibly inspired by Ultraman) so that Jeanne could steal the children's dreams when they despaired when they saw their hero was a phony, destroying their hopes and dreams. Killed by Abare Black with the Dino Thruster. Hero is voiced by Hiroyuki Shibamoto (柴本 浩行 Shibamoto Hiroyuki).
- Giganoid #3: Clock (ギガノイド第3番 時計 Giganoido Dai Sanban Tokei, 12 & 13): Clock-based. Has a habit of eating memorial buildings. Sent the Abarangers (minus Abare Black) to the Edo period in Kyoto with its Time Slipper (タイムスリッパー Taimu Surippā) attack, until he was forced to pull them back to prevent the Evolien from disappearing due to the Abarangers' presence in the past. Killed by AbarenOh Nokodon.
- Giganoid #4: Resurrection (ギガノイド第4番 復活 Giganoido Dai Yonban Fukkatsu, 14): A Giganoid created from the fossilized remains of a new species of giant theropod dinosaur, the Abare saurus. It possessed incredible strength with the ability to expel a miashma from his jaws and could regenerate severed body parts. At first, Ptera and Ranru refused to fight Resurrection because it was a dino and was the dream of Denjiro Tatsuyoshi it founder. But the two soon were forced to fight the monster while Denjiro sacrificed his dream for the good of all. It was stopped in its track by Denjiro's words as AbarenOh ended the Abare saurus Giganoid by targeting the only part of its body not covered in bone.
- Giganoid #5: Hunting (ギガノイド第5番 狩 Giganoido Dai Goban Kari, 19 & 20): Based on an anchor and various weapons, using its Shining Arrow (シャイニングアロー Shainingu Arō) attack. Killed by AbarenOh Rokkiru, and is later brought back in a new form, La Chasse Chapter 2 with a new gun weapon. It was killed again by KillerOh.
- Visionary Giganoid: Der Zerstreute (幻のギガノイド うっかり者 Maboroshi no Giganoid Ukkarimono, Movie): A Giganoid created by Voffa to obtain the Fearsome Burstosaur. However, by the time it was completed, Lije told him it is no longer needed. Voffa, refusing to accept that he wasted his time, vainly attempting to have his creation appear on the "Kamen Rider 555: Paradise Lost" movie that followed by force if needed.
- Giganoid #7: From the New World (ギガノイド第7番 新世界より Giganoido Dai Nanaban Shinsekai Yori, 24): Created from the electronics expelled from the Mikela Dictionary to cover the Messengers' Escape. Killed by the KillerOh and AbarenOh Veilus.
- Giganoid #8: Jupiter (ギガノイド第8番 ジュピター Giganoido Dai Hachiban Jupitā, 34): Planet-based, a large robotic creature with a model of Jupiter on its torso that acted as a virus to infect the Central Space Control Center, using its systems to alter Jupiter's structure into a sun and have it crash into the Earth. Driven out of the space center by Abare Yellow and Abare Blue and then killed by MaxOhja.
- Giganoid #9: Miracle (ギガノイド第9番 奇跡 Giganoido Dai Kyūban Kiseki, 36 & 43): Phoenix-like beast that feed off the desires of people. It could blast lasers out of its eyes and create Illusions such as putting people in a trance based illusion while he possessed a ship and creating a duplicate of MaxOhja. Killed by AbarenOh. It was brought back by the Killer Giganoid and was once again killed by AbarenOh.
- Giganoid #10: Tragic (ギガノイド第10番 悲劇的 Giganoido Dai Jūban Higekiteki, 37 & 43): Tree-based. It posed as a church while using illusions to lure parents away from their children with it saddening Tragedy Smoke (悲劇スモーク Higeki Sumōku), so that the parents would care for it instead. Killed by the MaxRyuoh. It was brought back again by the Killer Giganoid and killed by KillerOh Veilus Rokkiru.
- Giganoid #11: Immortal (ギガノイド第11番 不滅 Giganoido Dai Jūichiban Fumetsu, 42 & 43): A giant-like warrior designed after KillerOh's data and with counters to existing Burstosaur combinations at that time with its Eternal Archery (エターナルアーチェリー Etānaru Ācherī) attack. Mikela and Voffa tricked Mikoto into thinking they made a "Killer Giganoid" for him to control in place of his Burstosaur deserting him. But in reality, once he was inserted into the Giganoid, Immortal's purpose was to draw out the Dezumozorlya inside him. From there, Immortal would fused into the Tree of Life, scattering it's the Evolien influence worldwide. To ensure that, it brought back Giganoids #9 and #10. Killed by Great AbarenOh.
- Fortress Lifeform Anomalogaris (要塞生命体アノマロガリス Yōsai Seimeitai Anomarogarisu, 1, 2, 31, 32, 49 & 50): The Anomalocaris-like Evolien spaceships, they played a big part in the 200 Days of Darkness that turned DinoEarth into a barren desert world. The first Anomalogaris arrived on Earth piloted by Geilton, only to be destroyed by AbarenOh. The Anomalogaris II (アノマロガリス二世 Anomarogarisu Nisei, 31 & 32) piloted by Jeanne arrived with the Barugigenia. It soon self-destructed after Jeanne destroyed the controls during her final fight with Asuka. By the finale, DezumoGevalyus unleashed an armada of Anomalogaris to reenact the 200 Days of Darkness on Another-Earth. But once DezumoGevalyus was defeated, the Anomalogaris were destroyed.
- Unstoppable Connection Lifeform Ballugigenia (暴走連結生命体バルギゲニア Bōsō Renketsu Seimeitai Barugigenia, 31 & 32): This Hallucigenia-like assault vehicle is created by Voffa and comes out from Anomalogaris II, the Evolien Mothership. The Ballugigenia could separate its connected parts into several jet aircraft. It couldn't even be stopped by Brachio, leaving AbarenOh with a tough fight. It was soon destroyed by Styracosaurus and DinoCarry.
- Hexanoid Hanabikinikibeenus (ヘキサノイド・ハナビキニキビーナス Hekusunoido Hanabikinikibīnasu, Movie): hanabi (fireworks) + bikini + nikibi (pimple) + bee + nasu (eggplant) + Venus. An assassin created by Mikela and sent to kill Garuvidi and retrieve the BakuLaser, freezing Emiri with her Venustinger (ビーナスティンガー Bīnasutingā) beam until the end of the film's ending credits. She used her various bees to shrink Yukito and unintentionally created clones of Ranru. Though her body was immune to outside attack, but the small Abare Blue defeated her from the inside out. After her defeat, the Life Berry could not enlarge her since she's made from 6 components instead of the usual 3. Hanabikinikibeenus is voiced by Yumi Takada (高田 由美 Takada Yumi).
- Dimensional Drifter Galvidi (次元の流れ者ガルヴィディ Jigen no Nagaremono Garuvidi, Movie): A rouge who stole the Bakulaser from the Evoliens, posing as Princess Freezia to use the Abaranger to restore the weapon so he could control BakurenOh. After BakurenOh was defeated, Galvidi was killed by Aba Red with the BakuLaser. Galvidi is voiced by Toshio Furukawa (古川 登志夫 Furukawa Toshio).
- KillerGhost (キラーゴースト Kirāgosuto, 30 & 31): A monster-clone created by Mikoto using a LifeBerry, modeled after Abare Killer in Abare Mode, with Mikoto speaking through the monster. KillerGhost was so powerful it managed to capture 5 of the Burstosaur, as part of Mikoto's sick game: The Abarangers had to destroy Killer Ghost or their friends were going to be melted down. But the Burstosaur managed to withstand the heat so Mikoto decides to place them all under his control unless the Abarangers defeat KillerGhost. However, Killer Ghost proved to be strong enough to defeat the Abarangers until the StyRiser was activated and Abare Max killed the monster just in time. Lijewel later created her own version of KillerGhost: Lijewloid KillerGhost II (リジュエロイド・キラーゴーストII世 Rijueroido Kirāgosuto Nisei, 40), having more power than the previous one and serving as a medium for her voice. Abarenoh with a Dino Guts power-boost was able to defeat him, but he had survived with Abare Black arriving after being freed from the Armor of Darkness to destroy the monster.
- 東映ヒーローネット 田中幸太朗インタビュー
- "「仮面ライダー555」&「爆竜戦隊アバレンジャー」&「美少女戦士セーラームーン」". 東映ヒーローMAX. Tatsumi Publishing. 7: 34. 2003-12-10. ISBN 978-4-88641-971-2.
- "「仮面ライダー555」&「爆竜戦隊アバレンジャー」&「美少女戦士セーラームーン」". 東映ヒーローMAX. Tatsumi Publishing. 7: 34. 2003-12-10. ISBN 978-4-88641-971-2.
- 「地球頂きます！ 桜井映里（ジャンヌ役）インタビュー」『宇宙船』Vol.106（2003年5月号）、朝日ソノラマ、2003年5月1日、 16頁
This article "List of Bakuryū Sentai Abaranger characters" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:List of Bakuryū Sentai Abaranger characters. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.