|Born||March 24 2081|
|📆 Years active||1999|
|Known for||Gazal , Song writer and Journalist|
|🏡 Home town||Ghorahi -4 Dang|
|👩 Spouse(s)||Jayanta Adhikari|
|👴 👵 Parent(s)||Om Prakash Sharma Adhikari , Shubhadradevi Adhikari|
|🏅 Awards||• Excellent Communication Award, 2064 |
• Excellent award for excellent modern song, 2012
• Excellent Youth Honor 2012
• Excellent Lyricist Award 2016
• Excellent Movie Lyricist Award 2018
Lokraj Adhikari (Nepali: लोकराज अधिकारी) born in March 24, 2081, is a Nepali poet and Lyricist. Among the song recorded on the lyrics of Adhikari, a song Timile Parai Thanepachhi (2009) is a modern song that was downloaded in a large number for the Caller Ring Back Tone(CRBT). The song ‘Rupai Mohani’ (2017) contained in Nepali film Satrugate, have viewed frequently in YouTube. Songs of Lyricist Lokraj Adhikari are full of expressions of human sensitivity and love. He has a solo music album ‘Darar’ and has a collection of Ghazal collaborated with writers. Lokraj Adhikari is a capable lyricist to give songs full of creativity, uniqueness and incomparable in the selection of theme.
Adhikari was born as a son of father Omprakash Adhikari and mother Subhadradevi in Dang district, Rampi zone in March 24, 2081. The childhood of the lyricist, Gazal writer Lokraj Adhikari was spend in Laxmipur, Dang.
His formal education began from a high school located in Laxmipur-4, Dandagau Gogli. After completing grade 7, he admitted in Padmodaya Public High school in Bharatpur at grade 8. Then, again he backed to the high school, Gogli Danda Gaun from where he passed school leaving Certificate exam. He completed degree in Proficiency Certificate admitted from Mahendra Multiple Campus, Bharatpur admitted in 1998.
Journey of writing lyrics and journalism:
Lyrics lyricist, Gazal writer Lokraj Adhikari has entered in the field of journalism from 1999 being associated with ‘Gaunghar Saptahik’, ‘Rapti Sandesh’, and with Radio Sworgadwari as a program host. While he was associated with Radio program from 2001 to 2008, stationed in the countryside, has recorded above a dozens of songs. In 2008, he started working as a Program Producer with Radio Sagarmatha which is the first independent Radio in South Asia. During the time, the song ‘Timile Parai Thanepachhi’ was recorded in the vocal of popular singer Anju Panta which became able to keep record of high number downloaded modern song for caller back ring tone.
Lokraj Adhikari, the creato of super hit songs, ‘Timle parai Thane Pachhi parai Huna ke bhayo ra (तिम्ले पराई ठानेपछि पराई हुन के भयो र), Marchhu Baru Chhatpatima Timro samu Pardina Ma (मछु बरु छटपटिमा तिम्रो सामु पर्दिन म), Je garda pani Mildaina Bhane Man Hamro (जे गर्दा नि मिल्दैन भने मन हाम्रो), Rupai Mohani Narayan Rupai Mohani (रुपै मोहनी नारायण रुपै मोहनी) has started writing lyrics and gazals from the age of 11. His first gazal was published in Saryu Weekly in 2000s. His first song Kina Hola Timi Chheu Nahuda mandaina Yo Man (किन होला तिमि छेउ नहुदा मान्दैन यो मन) was recorded in 2001. Around four dozens of creations of Adhikari have been published whereas above hundred songs and gazals have been recorded. Lyricist Adhikari, the creator of several hit numbers is a recipient of national and international level awards and honors. The senior lyricist has mentioned in a program that Lokraj Adhikari is a lyricist who can pen the song and gazals to please the billions of audience. Similarly, music director Laxam Shesh and Suresh Adhikari praised that Lokraj Adhikari is a capable lyricist of the contemporary Nepali music industry.
Books and creations :
- Haisiyat (हैसियत): It is a collection of Gazals. This collection has been published from Academy of Hamro Majheri Literary, Chitwan. It consists of 74 lyrics of different lyricist including creations of 25 gazal writers. This book has been published in two parts.
- Divorse (डिभोर्स) : This is the music album of lyricist Likraj Adhikari which includes songs on the vocal of Anju Panta (अन्जु पन्त), Manojran (मनोजराज), Anjana Gurung (अन्जना गुरुङ्ग), Rajesh Payalrai (राजेश पायल राई), Roopak Dotel (रुपक डोटेल), Junu Risal (जुनु रिजाल), Sudha Ranta (सुधा रत्न)
- Darar (दरार): This is second solo creation of lyricist Adhikari. This music album consists the music composition of Suresh Adhikari and vocal was collaborated by Pramod Kharel and Sabina Bhattarai.
Adhikari is affiliated with organizations of related field of Nepali song and music. He is a member of lyricist Association Nepal and an advisor of Nepal Musician Association. Likewise, Adhikari is a treasure of Music Royalty Collection Society of Nepal and a member of Journalist Association of Nepal. He is vice chair of Journalist Association of Music and Art, Lifetime member of the Writer Association, Dang. He is a lifetime member of Namaste Nepal Hatemalo Social Institution. Likewise, he is a member of the committee of International Nepalese Artist Society (INAS), Song and Music Promotion Committee. Similarly, he is a founding member of Music Sansar Nepal Pvt. Ltd. and an executive editor of Radio Audio.
Awards and honors:
Lyricist Adhikar being able to make separate identity in writing lyrics has been awarded and honored from the governmental and private organizations for his contribution to Nepali music industry. He was honored with the Excellent Youth Honor on the occasion of the Youth day. He was awared from a dozens of awards for his contribution in the promotion and upliftment of Nepali music.
· Excellent Communication Award, 2064 from Radio Swargadwari, Dang.
· Excellent Karma Honor, 2065 from Midwest Gazal Academy, Banke
· Excellent award for excellent modern song, 2012 organised by Bindabasini Music award, Kathamndu
· Narayan salyani Remorable Award 2012, Writer Association, Dang
· Excellent Youth Honor 2012, International Youth Day organizing Committee
· Writing songs M Honor 2013, M Media Kathmandu
· Excellent Lyricist Award 2016, Music Khabar Music award, Kathmandu
· INAS film journalism Award 2017, Kathmandu
· Excellent Movie Lyricist Award 2018, Australia
· National Music Senior Honor 2018, Office of the Copyright/Nepal Music Association
· Nepali Gaurab Award ( category Lyricist) 2018, Delhi, India
· Chhayachabi International Honor Award 2019, ( Category Lyricist), Thailand
· Excellent Movie Lyricist Award 2019, National Power News Award, Kathmandu
· Excellent Gazal writer Award, 2018, National Musicians Association, Nawalparasi
- रुपै मोहनी बन्यो रेकर्ड ब्रेकर गीत, क्लबमा पानी नाप्दै अनमोल forseenetwork
- ५ लाखको तीज गीतका निर्देशक बने अधिकारी - kendrabindu.com
- म्यूजिक खवर म्यूजिक अवार्डको मनोनयन सार्बजनिक -Kantipur Weekly
- ‘बाँध मायाले’को दोस्रो गीत सार्वजनिक (भिडियो)-setopati.com
- गीतकार लोकराजले रोज्ने आफ्नै १० गीत -Naya Patrika Daily
- सरकारले ३ र नर्वेजियन दातृ निकाय २५ लाख दिएको सत्य हो’ -Dainik Nepal.com
- अधिकारी परिवारद्वारा पत्रकार महासंघमा अक्षयकोष- rssamachar.com
- Upcoming Nepali Movie ‘Satru Gate’ Released Song- osnepal.com
- गीतकार अधिकारीको दोश्रो एकल गीति संग्रह सार्वजनिक
- Promotional song of 'Chakka Panja 2 dcnepal
- http://lokrajadhikari.com.np/493-2 http://lyricistsnepal.com.np/lok-raj-adhikari/
|This Nepalese biographical article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Lokraj Adhikari" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Lokraj Adhikari. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.