|Founded 📆||1971London, U.K. in|
|Founder 👔||Antoine Lurot|
Area served 🗺️
|Antoine Lurot Chairman|
|Products 📟||Mews, Hidden Gems|
Number of employees
Lurot Brand a London-based estate agent and letting agency which offer services for buying, selling mews, renting and managing property. It was started in 1971 and has expanded gradually since then. It also publishes Mews News, a quarterly published online & print journal. It is known for specializing in mews house sales and lettings.
Lurot Brand was the first estate agency in London to provide floor plans for every property on their books, and to compare prices using pounds per square foot. Its founder Antoine Lurot, with David Mclean Watts (Cluttons) and Ian Hommersham (John D Wood & Co.), established the Central London Estate Agents (CLEA) and its publication The London Magazine for which Antoine Lurot personally structured the funding.
The company is headquartered in London. It has offices in South Kensington, Notting Hill, Belsize Park and on the Hyde Park Estate.
- Selling & renting Mews house
- Sales, Acquisitions & Leasing
- Research & Consultancy
- Surveying & Legal Valuations
- Leasehold Acquisition & Collective Enfranchisement
- Residential, Commercial & Industrial Services
- Property Management
Lurot Brand's founder Antoine Lurot collected his Lifetime Achievement Award from the London Magazine Club.
- Northwood (estate agent)
- Knight Frank
- Harrods Estates
- Norwood, Graham (26 April 2016). "London agent claims record sale price for specialist mews property". estateagenttoday.co.uk.
- "London's Top 50 Boutique Estate Agencies". primeresi.com. January 24, 2018.
- "Taunton MP defends vote to introduce threshold for free school meals". Somerset County Gazette. February 16, 2018.
- "Company's History". Retrieved 16 March 2018.
- "Antione Lurot achievement award".
|This article about a company of the UK is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Lurot Brand" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Lurot Brand. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.