The Atlantis Group is a group of companies based in Reading, United Kingdom, which was formed in 2000, and is owned by John Sykes. The Group owns a large international real estate investment portfolio, and has a trading company which manages real estate assets on behalf of clients across the UK. Total assets under management within the Group stand at £305m.
The Group is 100% owned by its Chairman and Founder, John Sykes and trades via three private limited companies:
- Atlantis Bahamas Ltd (Bahamas registration number 168771B). A special purpose entity owning Jwycesska Island in The Bahamas.
- Atlantis Estates Ltd (UK registration number 06805193). The trading company managing both residential and commercial properties across the UK on behalf of third party clients.
- Atlantis Holdings Ltd (UK registration number 05773396). The investment property business.
Expansion & Change
The Group has expanded rapidly since trading commenced in 2000. Initially the Group had a number of trading businesses until 2015 when it sold its lettings business to the Romans Group for £5m. Since this time, the company has focused its efforts on growing its trading business Atlantis Estates Ltd, as well as making significant advances in growing its real estate portfolio owned by Atlantis Holdings Ltd.
Atlantis Holdings Ltd
The investment business has a wide and varied portfolio across the UK from Teeside in the North down to the Isle of Wight in the South, but with the majority of assets owned in the South East. The current portfolio consists of:
- 100+ commercial units
- 110+ residential properties
- 230+ ground rent investments
Atlantis Estates Ltd
The trading business has well in excess of 100 different clients and manages over 4,500 units across the UK, although the majority of the portfolio is located in Central London, the East Anglia, and the South East.
The company sponsors and pays all administrative expenses of the John Sykes Foundation, a charity centred on helping to transform lives in Reading, the Group and John Sykes' hometown. Registered charity number 1156623.
- http://www.jwycesska.com/ Jwycesska Island
- "Reading: Atlantis estate agency sold to The Romans Group", The Business Magazine, 30 July 2015.
- "King's Walk to be turned into Atlantis Village following redevelopment plans", getReading, 22 January 2016.
- "Wellington Arms renovation resumes as pub owners eye 2017 finish", getReading, 01 September 2016.
- https://www.rics.org/ RICS
- https://arma.org.uk/ ARMA
- http://www.johnsykesfoundation.org/ John Sykes Foundation
- Official Website.
- Atlantis Estates Website.
- John Sykes Foundation Website.
- Jwycesska Island Website.
This article "Atlantis Group" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Atlantis Group. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.