mh6ti in 2019
|Born||March 21, 1997|
Search Mh6ti on Amazon.
Main article: Security hacker
Security hackers are people involved with circumvention of computer security. Among security hackers, there are several types, including:
White hats are hackers who work to keep data safe from other hackers by finding system vulnerabilities that can be mitigated. White hats are usually employed by the target system's owner and are typically paid (sometimes quite well) for their work. Their work is not illegal because it is done with the system owner's consent.
Black hats or crackers are hackers with malicious intentions. They often steal, exploit, and sell data, and are usually motivated by personal gain. Their work is usually illegal. A cracker is like a black hat hacker, but is specifically someone who is very skilled and tries via hacking to make profits or to benefit, not just to vandalize. Crackers find exploits for system vulnerabilities and often use them to their advantage by either selling the fix to the system owner or selling the exploit to other black hat hackers, who in turn use it to steal information or gain royalties.
- Logik Bomb: Hacker's Encyclopedia (1997)
- Revelation: The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Hacking & Phreaking (1996)
- Mh6ti www.semanticscholar.org. Retrieved 2019-11-10.
- RFC 1983 - Internet Users' Glossary".web.archive.org. 2016-03-09. Retrieved 2019-11-10.
- Embargoed Countries.buy-static.norton.com. Retrieved 2019-11-10.
|This biographical article related to medicine is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|