Maamaankam (2018 film)
|Directed by||Sajeev Pillai|
|Produced by||Venu Kunnampilly|
|Music by||M. Jayachandran|
Maamaankam is an upcoming Indian period drama film written and directed by debutant Sajeev Pillai, starring Mammootty in lead role.The film is about the festival of Maamaankam. Venu Kunnampilly is producing the film under the banner of Kavya Films. Principal photography began on 12 February 2018 in Mangalore. M. Jayachandran is the composer.
Sajeev, a former associate of Adoor Gopalakrishnan, has done research works for over 12 years to script the film. A week-long first schedule of filming has been done in mid-February 2018 in Mangalore, where some sets were erected and sword fights were shot. Mammootty and Neeraj Madhav were part of the phase. Jim Ganesh is the cinematographer, and Kaecha Kampakdee is the stunt coordinator.
- "Mammootty's Maamaankam". www.deccanchronicle.com. Retrieved 2017-10-18.
- "Mammootty's Maamankam to be shot in Mangalore - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2018-02-21.
- "Mammootty to star in a period film based on Mamankam festival - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2018-02-21.
- "Will Mammootty learn Kalari for Mamangam? - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2018-02-21.
- "മലയാള സിനമയിൽ വീണ്ടും ഷൂട്ടിംഗ് തിരക്കില്" (in Malayalam). Kerala Kaumudi. 15 February 2018. Retrieved 21 February 2018.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Mammootty movie Maamaankam will have M. Jayachandran's music". Times of India. Retrieved 21 February 2018.
- "Mammootty-starrer Maamankam to go on the floors on Monday". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 2018-02-21.
- "Mammootty all set to play Chaaverukal of Valluvanadu in Maamaankam". The Indian Express. 2017-10-17. Retrieved 2018-02-21.
- "Mammootty to appear in four looks in Maamaankam - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2018-02-21.
- "Mammootty suffers injury during sword fight scene of Maamaankam". Malayala Manorama. Retrieved 21 February 2018.
- "Mammootty injured on Mamankam sets". The Indian Express. 2018-02-20. Retrieved 2018-02-23.
- "ഇതൊരു ഉഗ്രൻ െഎറ്റമായിരിക്കും കേ േട്ടാ മാമാങ്കത്തെ കുറിച്ച് നീരജ്" (in മലയാളം). Retrieved 2018-02-23.
This article "Maamaankam (2018 film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Maamaankam (2018 film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.