Malsaram (2004 film)
|Directed by||Anil C. Menon|
|Produced by||K. V. Kaladharani |
|Written by||T. A. Shahid|
|Starring||Kalabhavan Mani |
|Music by||M. Jayachandran|
|Edited by||L. Bhoominathan|
|Distributed by||Malavika Release|
Search Malsaram (2004 film) on Amazon.
Malsaram is a 2003 Malayalam movie directed by Anil C. Menon. The movie features Kalabhavan Mani, Vijayaraghavan and Karthika in the lead roles. This is fight choreographer Peter Hein's first Malayalam film. 
The movie was produced by K. V. Kaladharan, Thobias and Shoja under the banner of Malavika Films and was distributed by Malavika Release and Sivasakthi.
Kupikundam Hamsa (Kalabhavan Mani) is the illegitimate son of Achum Kundam Thomacha (Vijayaraghavan). Hamsa's mother is a mentally deranged lady. Hamsa bears a grudge against Achum Kundam Thomacha and keeps on troubling him all the time.
Achum Kundam Thomacha's daughters are on the side of Mani. Achum Kundam Thomacha gets his son in law a Circle Inspector to come on transfer and get Mani controlled but this too fails. The son in law then gets a killer from Chennai to bump off Mani. The killer is a look-alike of Mani. A struggle takes place and the killer is stabbed to death.
The public thinks that Hamsa is dead. Mani now with Hanifa takes the place of the killer. Achum Kundam Thomacha gets angry with his son-in-law for selling off properties without his knowledge and disowns him. The son in law once again goes to Chennai and tells Mani to kill Achum Kundam Thomacha without realising his true identity. Now father and son unite against a common enemy.
- Kalabhavan Mani As kuppikandam Hamsa/Kannan bhayi
- Vijayaraghavan as Achum Kundam Thomacha
- Suresh Krishna As CI Alex
- Karthika Mathew As Sussie
- Cochin Haneefa as Bhaskaran
- Kollam Ajith as Kaliyappan
- Guinness Pakru
- Srividya as Kannan bhayi's mother
- Machan Varghese
- V. K. Sreeraman
- Narayanankutty as Minister
- Kozhikode Sharadha
- Kannur Sreelatha
- Shobha Mohan
- Abu Salim
- Geedha Salam A
- Vimal Raj
M. Jayachandran gave music to the songs. Lyrics were by S. Ramesan Nair. The BGM was by S. P. Venkatesh.
- "Ilam Khalbile Malar Painkili": K. J. Yesudas
- "Ponnambili": M. Jayachandran
- "Poonila": P. Jayachandran, Sujatha Mohan
- "He Kaale": Kalabhavan Mani
- "Poonilakkuliril Vayo": Sujatha Mohan
- "Ilam Khalbile Malar Painkili": Sujatha Mohan
- "Dhatak Dhatak": Mano, Ganga
- "Hariraga Sagaram": K. S. Chithra
- Malsaram on IMDb Search this movie on
|This article about a Malayalam film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Malsaram (2004 film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Malsaram (2004 film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.