Marcel Hatch (born November 4, 1954 in Spokane, Washington), is an American-born tour director, graphic designer, gay rights, and political activist  based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada and Havana, Cuba.
Hatch joined the Freedom Socialist Party while living in Seattle and subsequently launched its Canadian chapter while living in Vancouver. In 1999 he joined the Socialist Caucus and subsequently left the Freedom Socialist Party to join Socialist Action which he has since left.
In 2001, he challenged incumbent leader Alexa McDonough for the leadership of the New Democratic Party as the candidate of the Socialist Caucus. He received 16% of the vote of delegates to that year's national party convention.
Hatch remains an advocate for Cuba and has contributed a number of articles on the island's political system and in defense of Cuba's progress on LGBT rights.
- "Leonardo Hechavarría and Marcel Hatch: "Gays in Cuba, from the Hollywood School of Falsification" (2001)". Walterlippmann.com. 2001-05-07. Retrieved 2012-01-28.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20061214014907/http://www.socialism.com/cubaconfstmnt.html. Archived from the original on December 14, 2006. Retrieved February 13, 2007. Missing or empty
- https://web.archive.org/web/20080130154853/http://www.cbc.ca/news/viewpoint/vp_zolf/20020423.html. Archived from the original on January 30, 2008. Retrieved March 27, 2010. Missing or empty
- https://web.archive.org/web/20061214025226/http://www.socialism.com/fsarticles/vol18no1/convention.html. Archived from the original on December 14, 2006. Retrieved February 13, 2007. Missing or empty
- Marcel Mark Lyman Hatch. "Contact Cuba Education Tours 2011 and 2012". Canadacuba.ca. Archived from the original on 2012-02-06. Retrieved 2012-01-28.
|This article about a British Columbian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Marcel Hatch" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Marcel Hatch. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.