|🏳️ Citizenship||United States|
Producer and consultant
|📆 Years active||1978–2006|
|Partner of Presley|
|❤️ Partner(s)||Priscilla Presley (1984–2006)|
|👶 Children||Navarone Garibaldi|
Marco Garibaldi is an American entrepreneur. He is also the former partner of Priscilla Presley and father of Navarone Garibaldi.
In 2008, Garibaldi formed a production company under the name of Godfather Entertainment, with its mission being making movies in the $20 million range.
The first film to be developed was The Party, a remake of The Party with Peter Sellers. Projects to follow were Last Chance Motel and The Vault. Last Chance Motel is a psychological thriller in partnership with Avi Lerner's Nu Image Films, while The Vault is a mob movie written by Alex Merkin and Jesse Mittelstadt.
Relationship with Presley
Garibaldi met Presley in 1984 when a mutual friend recommended Garibaldi as a potential screenwriter for a project. That same year, Garibaldi and Presley moved in together and continued to live together in Los Angeles until 2006. The two had a son, Navarone Garibaldi, in 1987. In 1988, Presley stated, "We've both been married before and we both feel that a marriage contract doesn't make it any better or worse. Marriage is somewhat of a business, and as of now our relationship is not a business".
Garibaldi was the one who first introduced Vince Neil to Presley. Garibaldi was doing business with Neil when Garibaldi invited Neil to his home. Garibaldi and Presley, from time to time, let Neil stay in the couple's guest quarters when he was "in between wives - and homes".
Garibaldi's relationship with Presley ended in 2006.
|2009||Released||Across the Hall||Producer|
|2008||Announced||The Party||Producer||Remake of The Party|
|2008||Announced||Last Chance Motel||Writer/director|
|1995||Released||Mighty Morphin Power Rangers||Director||Two episodes:|
Rangers in Reverse
The Sound of Dischordia
- Zeitchik, Steven (5 August 2008). "Marco Garibaldi planning return 'Party'". The Hollywood Reporter. Archived from the original on 24 September 2015. Retrieved 26 July 2014.
- "Marco Garibaldi Throwing 'The Party' Remake". Movie Web. 5 August 2008. Archived from the original on 27 July 2014. Retrieved 26 July 2014.
- "lassic 'The Party' To Be Slaughtered". Geeks of Doom. 7 August 2008. Retrieved 26 July 2014.
- Armstrong, Lois (15 February 1988). "A Mom Again, Elvis' Widow Tries to Lay His Ghost to Rest in a Painful TV Drama". People Magazine. Archived from the original on 16 July 2015. Retrieved 23 July 2014.
- "Priscilla Presley Biography". Biography. Archived from the original on 25 July 2014. Retrieved 21 July 2014.
- Leach, Robin (30 January 2011). "Photos: Four generations celebrate Priscilla as Woman of the Year". Las Vegas Sun. Archived from the original on 9 August 2014. Retrieved 21 July 2014.
This article "Marco Garibaldi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Marco Garibaldi. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.