Marg is a Hindi and Punjabi term for "road". It occurs in the names of numerous roads.
A bilingual signage for Walkeshwar Marg/Road, Mumbai.
- Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, Delhi
- Bidyut Marg, Bhubaneshwar
- Gandhi Maidan Marg, Patna
- Jeejabai Bhosle Marg, Mumbai
- Kanjurmarg, Mumbai
- Kalidas Marg, Lucknow
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Mumbai
- Sri Aurobindo Marg, Delhi
- Sachivalaya Marg, Bhubaneswar
- Sansad Marg (Parliament Street), Delhi
- Subhash Marg, Lucknow
- Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Allahabad
- Palam Marg, Delhi
- Tees January Marg, Delhi
Trinidad and Tobago
- Narsaloo Ramaya Marg, Chaguanas
This article "Marg (word)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Marg (word). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.