Mark Denton (advertising director)
Mark Denton Esq. (1956-) is a British advertising creative director, tv commercials director and graphic artist. He was co-founder of advertising agency Simon Palmer Denton Clemmow & Johnson in 1988 and is currently the Executive Creative Director of COY! Communications.
Denton has produced award winning work for Nike, Wrangler, Heineken, Levis, Greenpeace and many more.
His graphic work has been featured in publications such as New Graphic Design: The 100 Best Contemporary Graphic Designers , A Smile in the Mind and in the 2018 Royal Academy Summer Exhibitions.
Denton’s style is bold pastiche with a retro twist. It harks back to his childhood love of comics and TV, and accounts for his peculiarly British idiom and cultural references.
- "Mark Denton set to take up partnership with Therapy Films".
- "Mark Denton Esquire". The Drum.
- "mark denton | D&AD Member Profile". www.dandad.org. Retrieved 2018-04-27.
- "Publication: Nice new book salutes 100 graphic design stars of today". 6 September 2013.
- "Smile after Smile in the Mind - Creative Review". 23 February 2016.
- "Profile: Mark Denton - Design Week". 23 June 2010.
- JEALOUS. "ART Mart! - Mark Denton Exhibition - JEALOUS". JEALOUS.
- "BOSS No.5: Mark Denton". 27 March 2015.
- "shots.net - A Day In The Life Of Mark Denton". www.shots.net.
Mark Denton Esq.
This article "Mark Denton (advertising director)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Mark Denton (advertising director). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.