|Born||Orlando, Florida, United States|
|🏡 Residence||Orlando, Florida, United States|
Lawyer, legal analyst
NeJame was the attorney for George Zimmerman in the shooting of Trayvon Martin trial.
In June of 2012, when commenting on the shooting of Trayvon Martin trial, NeJame questioned if the prosecution of George Zimmerman was for political reasons.
- "Attorney Mark NeJame joins crowd of rising new real estate agents". Orlando Sentinel. Retrieved 2018-05-13.
- "Attorney Mark NeJame fights court battle over I-Drive office". Orlando Sentinel. Retrieved 2018-05-13.
- "About Mark E. NeJame". Orlando Sentinel. 2018-04-18. Retrieved 2018-05-13.
- "George Zimmerman charged with misdemeanor stalking - AOL News". Aol.com. Retrieved 2018-05-13.
- Updated 4:53 PM ET, Fri June 22, 2012 (2012-06-22). "Did politics drive prosecution in Trayvon Martin case?". CNN. Retrieved 2018-05-13.CS1 maint: Multiple names: authors list (link)
|This United States biographical article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Mark NeJame" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Mark NeJame. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.