Mark Owen Webb
|Mark Owen Webb|
|🎓 Alma mater||Syracuse University|
|🏅 Awards||Dialog and Peace Award|
Search Mark Owen Webb on Amazon.
Mark Owen Webb is an American philosopher and professor and chair of philosophy department at Texas Tech University. He is known for his expertise on philosophy of religion and epistemology. Webb is a winner of Dialog and Peace Award.
- A Comparative Doxastic-Practice Epistemology of Religious Experience, Springer Briefs in Religious Studies, New York: Springer Press, 2015.
- Mark Webb, Ph.D, Texas Tech University. Retrieved 19 June 2018.
- "The Gülen Hizmet Movement in Turkey: An Islamic Movement to Reduce Violence and Promote Tolerance through Education and Intercultural Dialogue" (PDF). Hartford Institute for Religion Research. Retrieved 19 June 2018.
- "Well-known sociologist says Fethullah Gülen's name on terrorist list 'alarming'". Fethullah Gülen's Official Web Site. Retrieved 19 June 2018.
- Writer, Laura BurrusStaff. "Hindus believe in one god with three dimensions". The Daily Toreador. Retrieved 19 June 2018.
- Writer, Arif Khan Staff. "Adviser reveals international possibilities". The Daily Toreador. Retrieved 19 June 2018.
- Webb, Mark (2017). "Religious Experience". The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. Metaphysics Research Lab, Stanford University. Retrieved 19 June 2018.
- Writer, Maria Corte Staff. "Philosophy department begins ongoing tradition". The Daily Toreador. Retrieved 19 June 2018.
- "11th Annual Dialogue Friendship Dinner & Award Ceremony". Dialogue Institute of the Southwest. 6 November 2014. Retrieved 19 June 2018.
|This biography of an American academic is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Mark Owen Webb" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Mark Owen Webb. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.