Martin Kent (born April 12, 1967 in Buenos Aires, Argentina) is an actor and mime artist
Martin Kent is the stage name of Martin Miguens Latorre born in the town of Bernal, from a family of artists, his mother Margarita Latorre and his father Carlos Alberto Miguens, a folk singer of the city known as `Cachito del Sur´, Through his father friend, the Italian actor Gianni Lunadei and his godfather , musician Jaime Torres they were an influence on his childhood where he studies Drama School for children in the Biblioteca Publica y Complejo Cultural Mariano Moreno en Bernal with actress Sarah Krelll beside his primary studies and later continue his studies in aviation engineering in the EET 7 Quilmes Regional Workshop (IMPA) to leave them and start working as a cadet in the Film and Television Production Company Aries Cinematográfica Argentina , under the tutelage of director Fernando Ayala.
At age 17 (1985), meet the master of impersonations at the Maipo Theater, the Cuban Frankie Kein and master of dance and performance, the English artist Lindsay Kemp who influences him with his school of art. Travels with his family to Ibiza where he works as an animator in the hotel chain of businessman and politician Abel Matutes . In 1987 is invited to perform impersonating Freddie Mercury , Elvis Presley and Tom Jones (singer) at the Ibiza Grand Casino along with internationally figures such as Boney M, The Driftters and The Platters for 3 consecutive seasons.
In 1989 he participated in a small appearance with British actress Angela Lansbury in the Hallmark Channel film The Shell Seekers.
In 1991, he left the island to settle in Benidorm, an internationally leisure center where he established and assembled numerous Café-concert productions for the entertainment industry , including King Kong and S.O.S Titanic.
In 2010 he travels to Argentina and performs his music hall Slipstick including The Andrews Sisters , Gay Hittler, La Martinova, The Baby, La Mona Risa ,Rocky Horror , Betty Boop ,The Exorcister and Sisters Act at the Margarita Xirgu Theatre  and appears in several episodes of the Public Television Argentina of El `Refugio de la Cultura´ with Osvaldo Quiroga and LRA National Radio beside presenter Mosquito Sancinetto  the pioneer of improvisation in Argentina.
In 2011 play for the 30 th anniversary at the Argentine Museum of the Puppet on the Night of the Museums and is invited at the Belgrano Auditorium, to play with the prestigious Kennedy Chorus  integrated by more than five hundred singers playing `I will follow him´ from the movie production Sister Act
Farewell Argentina at Festival DestravArte at the Caras y Caretas theatre at the `Night of Divas´ alongside actors Eduardo Sola and Guillermo Gil.
In the year 2012 returns on tour with his staged and performed `La Familia SLIPSTICK´and is defined by critics as `a great impersonator´  to the theatre La Casona on World Famous Corrientes Avenue.
In june 2019 Martin Kent is invited to participate in the Hollywood Fringe Festival in California, United States
- 1985 Here is the Show (Spain)
- 1989 The Martin Kent Show (England)
- 1991 Martin Kent Live in Benidorm (Spain)
- 1997 A One Man Show (Spain)
- 2000 21St Century Kent (Spain)
- 2004 One and Personal (Spain)
- 2007 Rock & Circus Movie Show (Spain)
- 2010 Slipstick (Argentina
- 2012 The Slipstick Family (Argentina)
- 2014 Starman .. A theatrical illusion (Spain)
- 2017 Slipstick at The Edinburgh Festival  (Scotland)
- 2018 Slipstick is Back at The Edinburgh Festival (Scotland)
- "Humor y glamour desde Ibiza". www.lanacion.com.ar (in español). 2012-01-20. Retrieved 2019-01-22.
- Clarín.com. "Humor físico y muy veloz". www.clarin.com (in español). Retrieved 2019-01-22.
- "Casal de Catalunya en Buenos Aires (edificio)", Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre (in español), 2018-06-23, retrieved 2019-01-22
- "Mosquito Sancineto". Radio Nacional (in español). Retrieved 2019-01-22.
- "Museo Argentino del Títere", Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre (in español), 2018-09-05, retrieved 2019-01-22
- CMTV. "CMTV - Biografía de Coro Kennedy". CMTV (in español). Retrieved 2019-01-22.
- "Un gran transformista". www.lanacion.com.ar (in español). 2013-11-30. Retrieved 2019-01-22.
- 1915-1963., Piaf, Edith (2003), Tribute to Edith Piaf., Choice of music, OCLC 417037040
- "El hombre que embotelló el sol » Premios Goya 2019". www.premiosgoya.com. Retrieved 2019-01-22.
- "SLIPSTICK". SPAIN arts & culture | Spanish arts and culture in the UK. Retrieved 2019-01-22.
- Desk, BWW News. "Martin Kent's SLIPSTICK Comes to C Venue". BroadwayWorld.com. Retrieved 2019-01-22.
- "Fringe Music & Cabaret review: Sweet Tango, Assembly Checkpoint; Slipstick, C, Chambers St". HeraldScotland. Retrieved 2019-01-22.
- O'Donoghue, Natalie. "EDINBURGH 2017: BWW Q&A- Slipstick". BroadwayWorld.com. Retrieved 2019-01-22.
- Rudden, Liam. "Guys as dolls: Five of the best 'drag' shows at this year's Fringe". www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com. Retrieved 2019-01-19.
- "Hollywood Fringe - slipstick". www.hollywoodfringe.org. Retrieved 2019-01-22.
- Guide, British Comedy. "Martin Kent in Slipstick - Edinburgh Fringe 2018". British Comedy Guide. Retrieved 2019-01-22.
This article "Martin Kent (actor)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Martin Kent (actor). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.