Script error: No such module "Draft topics". Script error: No such module "AfC topic".
Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (July 2021) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||Matthew Phillip Boatright-Simon|
January 18, 1972
|🏫 Education||University of Wisconsin-Madison|
American television, stage, VR, film producer and director | cinematographer | app developer
Matthew Phillip Boatright-Simon is an American television, stage, VR, film producer, as well as a director, screenwriter, cinematographer, composer, visual effects artist, film editor, journalist, photographer, software developer and entrepreneur.
He is best known for directing independent films, commercials, and promotions including Til Night, JC-A Daring Modern Vision of Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar, and One. He also wrote, and produced Sherlock Holmes’ Smarter Half Brother which had its world premiere at the 2016 Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
Early life and education
Boatright-Simon began his career at Propaganda Films, in Los Angeles, California..[non-primary source needed] He owns Boatright-Simon Picture+Sound, an award-winning, integrated marketing and content creation company located in Silicon Beach, the tech headquarters of Los Angeles. The company focuses on developing films through storytelling, creative technology, virtual reality, and information design. Boatright-Simon Picture + Sound's past clients have been widely-acclaimed brands and organizations such as Metro, Skechers, Black Enterprise, and AT&T. They currently produce content for Speak.Studio, a dynamic and diverse audio podcast platform.
- "Facebook". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2021-07-27.
- "April 2007 | blackfilm.com | features | THE HOLLYWOOD BLACK FILM FESTIVAL". www.blackfilm.com. Retrieved 2021-07-27.
- Community of Writers (PDF). Search this book on
- Til Night (2007) - IMDb, retrieved 2021-07-27
- McCollum, Victoria; Monteverde, Giuliana (2018-05-01). HBO's Original Voices: Race, Gender, Sexuality and Power. Routledge. ISBN 978-1-315-30689-6. Search this book on
- "Pop Entertainment". Unknown parameter
- "Sleep-e-Time". FormidApps.com. Retrieved 2021-08-14.
- "PANELIST | 2019 Vista Entertainment and Blacks in Technology [B.I.T.]". Reel Roost. Retrieved 2021-07-27.
- Til Night Redux (2014), retrieved 2021-07-25
- "The Festival : JC: A Daring Modern Vision of Shakespeare's Julius Caesar : Bahamas International Film Festival". www.bintlfilmfest.com. Retrieved 2021-07-25.
- "Sherlock Holmes' Smarter Brother in the Case of A Study in Blood - The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia". www.arthur-conan-doyle.com. Retrieved 2021-07-25.
- ""Sherlock Holmes' Smarter (Half) Brother" play debuts at Edinburgh Fringe Festival: Matt Boatright-Simon | Wisconsin Alumni Association". www.uwalumni.com. Retrieved 2021-07-25.
- "Biography". IMDb. Retrieved 2021-07-28. Unknown parameter
- "About". Boatright-Simon Picture+Sound. Retrieved 2021-07-25.
- "PANELIST | 2019 Vista Entertainment and Blacks in Technology [B.I.T.]". Reel Roost. Retrieved 2021-08-19.
- "Metro". Boatright-Simon Picture+Sound. Retrieved 2021-08-19.
- "Skechers". Boatright-Simon Picture+Sound. Retrieved 2021-08-19.
- "Black Enterprise". Boatright-Simon Picture+Sound. Retrieved 2021-08-19.
- "AT&T". Boatright-Simon Picture+Sound. Retrieved 2021-08-19.
- "Speak studio". Boatright-Simon Picture+Sound. Retrieved 2021-08-19.
- "WHAT IS SPEAK?". SPEAK.STUDIO beta. Retrieved 2021-08-21.
This article "Matt Boatright-Simon" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Matt Boatright-Simon. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.