Max E. Johnson
|Max E. Johnson|
Brussels, BelgiumMarch 18, 1985
|Education||Eton College, Christ Church, Oxford, Tsinghua University|
|Occupation||Banker, Entrepreneur and Actor|
|Known for||Co-founder of Platinum Fitness and Director of Intrigue Pictures|
|Parent(s)||Stanley Johnson and Jennifer Johnson|
Early life and education[edit | edit source]
Maximilian Johnson was born in Brussels, Belgium, the youngest of the six children of Stanley Johnson. His mother was the former Jennifer Kidd, Stanley's second wife. His siblings include politicians Boris Johnson and Jo Johnson, and journalist Rachel Johnson.
When he was 5 the family moved to Oxford, where he attended the Dragon School until he was 9, then they moved to London in 1994 where he went to The Hall School. While at The Hall he was cast in a BBC production of The Prince and the Pauper (1996).
Max then went to Eton, leaving in 2003. He later gained a B.A with Honours in Russian with Polish from Christ Church, Oxford, in 2007) and an M.B.A from Tsinghua University in Beijing in 2009, and a Certificate in Management from MIT also in 2009. Max lives and works in Hong Kong.
Career[edit | edit source]
After graduating with an MBA, Johnson spent 3 years in Beijing working as the Business Development Manager for the British metals trader Wogen Resources (2010-2012). He then spent 4 years at Goldman Sachs in Hong Kong as an investment banker.
As of 2018 he is a partner at TTB Partners, a M&A[clarification needed] advisory company based in Hong Kong. Max has a wide range of interests including real estate investments, fitness clubs, and film production. During his MBA he interned at the United Nations and successfully passed the National Competitive Recruitment Examinations and is part of the Young Professionals Programme.
Personal life and interest[edit | edit source]
Max is a published travel writer and blogger and he is contributing Editor for Refined Travellers. As a hobby he is involved in amateur dramatics. He speaks fluent Russian, Polish and French and Mandarin and is a keen practitioner of Taekwondo (Red-Black belt currently) and tennis.
References[edit | edit source]
- Elaine, McCahill (3 December 2017). "JUNGLE DAD Stanley Johnson's son Max reveals they swam with piranhas when his dad took him to the Amazon aged 15". thesun.co.uk. Retrieved 20 March 2018.
- Walden, Celia (11 April 2008). "Stanley Johnson: The man who made Boris". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 5 July 2016.
- "Eton Exports: Max Johnson". hk.asiatatler.com. Retrieved 20 March 2018.
- "Boris Johnson, China Fan, Becomes U.K. Foreign Minister". blogs.wsj.com. 14 July 2016. Retrieved 20 March 2018.
- Tim, Donovan (4 December 2014). "Behind the scenes on Boris Johnson's Far East tour". bbc.com. Retrieved 20 March 2018.
- "TTB Partners Team". ttbpartners.com. Retrieved 20 March 2018.
- SEBASTIAN, SHAKESPEARE (21 April 2014). "Do-It-Yourself Tooth Straightening? No. Mail Order Orthodontics? Maybe". dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved 20 March 2018.
- "Meet the Champion and the Leading Lights". britishcouncil.cn. Retrieved 20 March 2018.
[edit | edit source]
Lua error in Module:Authority_control at line 788: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
This article "Max E. Johnson" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Max E. Johnson/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.