Melanin Haircare was founded in 2015 by Whitney White and Taffeta White. Melanin Haircare is a natural product which is evaluated against the Environmental Working Group (EWG).
- Whitney White
- "2014 Best of the Best Winners | NaturallyCurly.com". www.naturallycurly.com. Retrieved 2021-07-17.
- Nast, Condé (2020-05-23). "In Quarantine, I Finally Learned How to Take Care of My Natural Hair". Vogue. Retrieved 2021-07-17.
- "What Retail Insiders And Experts Plan To Buy On Black Friday". HuffPost. 2020-11-24. Retrieved 2021-07-25.
- Brier, Elisabeth. "100 Black-Owned Businesses To Support". Forbes. Retrieved 2021-07-17.
- "Texture Tales: Penny on Growing up as a Bi-Racial Curly Girl in The Uk | NaturallyCurly.com". www.naturallycurly.com. Retrieved 2021-07-25.
- Wilson, Julee; Roberts, Sami (2021-03-11). "160 Black-Owned Beauty Brands You Should Know and Support Right Freakin' Now". Cosmopolitan. Retrieved 2021-07-17.
- "Does Melanin Haircare *Really* Work on All Curly Hair Types? 3 of Our Editors Put It to the Test". www.msn.com. Retrieved 2021-07-17.
- Editors, The (2020-09-30). "The Strategist Haul: What the Editors Bought in September". The Strategist. Retrieved 2021-07-17.
- Higgs, Courtney. "I Finally Embraced My Natural Hair, and These 11 Products Made It So Much Easier". Who What Wear. Retrieved 2021-07-17.
- Nast, Condé (2020-06-14). "27 Black-Owned Hair-Care Brands You May Not Have Heard About". Allure. Retrieved 2021-07-17.
- "How Natural Hair Influencer Whitney White Built A Brand That Quickly Sold Out At Ulta Beauty". Beauty Independent. 2021-04-06. Retrieved 2021-07-25.
- C, Chelsea; Nov. 15, elario |; 2020 (2020-11-15). "Does Melanin Haircare *Really* Work on All Curly Hair Types? 3 of Our Editors Put It to the Test". PureWow. Retrieved 2021-07-25.
This article "Melanin Haircare" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Melanin Haircare. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.