MergersCorp M&A International
|Founder 👔||Stefano Endrizzi|
|Headquarters 🏙️||New York, United States of America, |
United States of America
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
|📇 Address||40 Wall Street, Suite #2725 New York, New York 10005 United States of America|
|📞 telephone||+1 212 210 1940|
MergersCorp M&A International is a global corporate advisory firm founded by Stefano Endrizzi in 2019. It is headquartered in Vienna, Austria with offices located across 18 countries. It provides services to confidentially buy and sell privately held businesses.
MergersCorp M&A International is a global company with a network of M&A Advisors and brokers selling businesses with annual revenues of $500,000 to $50 Million in technology, construction, banking, manufacturing, healthcare, services, distribution, engineering, education, transportation etc.
If offers acquisitions, mergers, corporate restructuring, capital raising, management buyout services.
- "Endrizzi Stefano Offers Advice on How to Make Your Merger & Acquisition Projects Easy". Business Insider.
- "Top Ways to Sell Yourself and Get the Job You Want". The Washington Post.
- "MergersCorp M&A International «совершил посадку» в Казахстане". Деловой портал Капитал.кз (in русский). Retrieved 11 May 2021.
- Reporter, Staff (29 September 2020). "6 foolproof tips for selling your business". Tech Times.
- "A Guide to Selling your SAP consultancy Business". SAP.com.
This article "MergersCorp" is from Simple English Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:MergersCorp.