|Developer(s)||The MiaCMS Team|
4.9 / July 29, 2009
|Type||Content management system|
|License||GNU General Public License v2|
|Website||miacms.org (no longer active)|
Search MiaCMS on Amazon.
MiaCMS was an open source content management system. As of July 2009, it merged with the Aliro CMS project and is no longer being developed.
MiaCMS started as a fork of Mambo.
- April 2008: Four former Mambo core developers fork Mambo and form MiaCMS. The founding members are Chad Auld, Ozgur Cem Sen, Richard Ong, and Al Warren. The initial fork is based on a Mambo 4.6.3 SVN snapshot just prior to their 4.6.4 release.
- May 2008: The first release, MiaCMS 4.6.4, is launched.
- June 2008: The 2nd release, MiaCMS 4.6.5, is launched.
- September 2008: Version 4.6.5 SP1 was released. This version was the 4.6.5 release prepacked with the SP1 patch so users would not have to install and then immediately patch.
- September 2008: Mambo core developer Neil Thompson joined the MiaCMS core development team.
- October 2008: MiaCMS tied for 3rd place in the Packt Publishing 2008 Open Source CMS Awards competition under the "Most Promising Open Source CMS" category. Auld was named in Packt Publishing's 2008 list of "Most Valued People from Open Source Content Management Systems".
- June 2009: MiaCMS announced a merger with the Aliro CMS.
- July 2009: MiaCMS 4.9 was released as the final version of MiaCMS.
Other articles of the topic Free and open-source software : Free Silicon Foundation, Mylyn, Ryujinx, KonsolScript, Tigris.org, Microbridge, KPDF
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- List of content management systems
- release notes for 4.6.4 Archived 2009-01-22 at the Wayback Machine
- release notes for 4.6.5 Archived 2008-06-09 at the Wayback Machine.
- 2008 Open Source CMS Awards competition
- Most Valued People from Open Source Content Management Systems
- release notes for 4.8.
- Miraglia, Eric (June 2008), "Implementation Focus: MiaCMS", Yahoo! User Interface Blog, Yahoo! Inc
- Ong, Chang (May 2008), MiaCMS interview, Open Source CMS, opensourcecms.com
- Publishing, Packt (October 2008), 2008 Most Promising Open Source CMS Announced, Packt Publishing, packtpub.com
- Critic, CMS (January 2008), Content Management System Listings, CMS Critic, cmscritic.com, archived from the original on January 23, 2009 Unknown parameter
- Johnston, Mike (February 2009), Interview with Chad Auld of MiaCMS, CMSCritic.com, CMSCritic.com
- Official website
- Official MiaCMS Community Forums
- Official MiaCMS Documentation
- MiaCMS downloads on Google Code
- MiaCMS Issue Tracker
- MiaCMS Polish Support Site
- Online demo of MiaCMS, Open Source CMS Demo.
This article "MiaCMS" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:MiaCMS. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.