|Born||Michael Albert Copeman|
October 11, 1950
Rhinebeck, New York, U.S.
|📆 Years active||1980-present|
Michael Albert Copeman (born October 11, 1950) is an American-Canadian actor. He is best known for his work on film and television for the United States and Canada, such as The Fly (1986) and his recurring role on Highlander: The Raven.
He portrayed Edward O'Kelley in The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007).
Copeman was born in Rhinebeck, New York on October 11, 1950.
He also appeared in the episode 4 of the season 6 of A Study in Sherlock (2013).
Copeman currently resides in Toronto, Canada and is a Canadian citizen and holds the dual citizenship of the American-Canadians.
- The Fly (1986)
- Dead of Winter (1987)
- Last Man Standing (1987)
- Food of the Gods II (1989) as Lieutenant Weizel
- Abraxas, Guardian of the Universe (1991)
- In the Eyes of the Stranger (1992)
- To Save the Children (1994)
- Canadian Bacon (1995)
- Universal Soldier II: Brothers in Arms (1998)
- Focus (2001)
- Judgment (2001)
- The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007)
- The Barrens (2012)
- "Michael Copeman". Mubi.com. Retrieved April 20, 2018.
- "Michael Copeman". Hot Flick. 2013. Retrieved April 20, 2018.
- "A Study in Sherlock". Grand Lodge of British Columbia and Yukon. A.F.&A.M. August 16, 2016. Retrieved April 20, 2018.
- Gallagher, Brian (March 14, 2017). "The Fly Remake Happening with Sleight Director J.D. Dillard". MovieWeb. Cassius Network. Retrieved April 20, 2018.
- Koosh. "Food of the Gods II". Movie Dude's Pictorial Filmography of Screen Actors!. Retrieved April 20, 2018.
This article "Michael Copeman" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Michael Copeman. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.