Michael Paulkovich is an American inventor, aerospace engineer, editor and author.
Paulkovich is a columnist for the American Atheist Magazine, contributing editor for The American Rationalist, and contributor to Free Inquiry and other journals. He is the author of several books including Beyond the Crusades (American Atheist Press, 2016) as well as over 50 articles for science journals and freethought periodicals.
- Fire extinguishing system for large structures, U.S. pat. no. 7,048,068
- Asset protection system and method, US pat. appl. 20080074262
- Laser sight, US pat. appl. 20050086847
- Melodic Telephone Ringer
- Beyond the Crusades: Christianity's Lies, Laws and Legacy with foreword by Robert M. Price (Cranford: American Atheist Press, 2016)
- No Meek Messiah (Annapolis: Spillix, 2012)
- Mostly Harmful: 1001 Things Everyone Should Know About Religion
- American Atheist Magazine
- Free Inquiry magazine
- American Rationalist
- Christ myth theory
- "Beyond the Crusades".
- Niemann; et al. (2005). "The abundances of constituents of Titan's atmosphere from the GCMS instrument on the Huygens probe". Nature. 438: 779–84.
- Paulkovich, Michael (2015). "The Salt of the Earth: Christian oppression of Jews". The American Rationalist. Jul/Aug: 2–4.
- "Op Ed". Mendocino County Today (Feb 22). 2016.
- Paulkovich, Michael (2013). "Answer to Stalin". Free Inquiry. 33 (3): 49–51.
- "Un article d'introduction par Michael Paulkovich by Gilbert Dispaux)" (PDF).
- "Michael Paulkovich - Publications".
- "Beyond the Crusades: Christianity's Lies, Laws and Legacy (foreword by Robert M. Price) at B&N".
- Young, Richard (2015). "Founts, Frauds and Forgeries of Religion" (PDF). Humanist Perspectives. Autumn (194): 15–21.
- Pearce, Jonathan (2016). Filling the Void (1st ed.). Onus Books. pp. 54–55. ISBN 978-0-9926000-8-2. Search this book on
- "Ken Humphries, introductory article".
- "Could the Twin Towers Have Been Saved?".
- "Engineer Exemplifies American Ingenuity".
- "A New Weapon Against Disaster".
- "Popular Electronics, Nov 1981 (Page 57)".
- Council for Secular Humanism
- Journal of Applied Fire Science
- Beyond the Crusades
- Beyond the Crusades reviews
- No Meek Messiah
This article "Michael Paulkovich" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Michael Paulkovich. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.