Buswell modeling in Cynthia Rowley's spring 2006 show, New York Fashion Week
|Born||August 3, 1983|
Orange Park, Florida, U.S.
Search Michelle Buswell on Amazon.
Buswell was born in 1983 in Orange Park, Florida. She grew up in a military family and moved around the United States, living in Ohio, Missouri, Texas, and Florida. On a trip to Disney World in 2002, at the age of 19, she entered and won a new models contest at her hotel after being encouraged to enter by a Marilyn Agency scout. She then left nursing school to become a model in New York City.
Buswell has appeared several times in the American and Italian editions of Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, ID, and Numero. Her covers include Elle, Flair, Marie Claire. She has been featured in campaigns for Versace, Tommy Hilfiger, Alessandro Dell'Acqua, Oscar de la Renta, Prada, Gianfranco Ferré, Jean Paul Gaultier, L'Oreal, Benetton, Chanel, Christian Dior Fall Winter 2005/2006, Ralph Lauren, Escada, Fay, John Richmond, and Victoria's Secret. She has also walked in fashion shows for Jean Paul Gaultier in Spring Summer 2010, Fall Winter 2011-12, Spring Summer 2012, Fall Winter 2013-14, Elie Saab, Dsquared2 Spring Summer 2006, Shiatzy Chen, Anna Sui, Louis Vuitton, Yves Saint Laurent, Ralph Lauren, Chanel, John Galliano, Roberto Cavalli 2004, Spring Summer 2005, Hermès, Balenciaga Spring Summer 2005, Versace Spring Summer 2005, Gucci, Valentino Spring Summer 2005, Fendi Spring Summer 2005, Salvatore Ferragamo, Kenzo, Viktor & Rolf Fall Winter 2005/2006, Dries Van Noten Fall Winter 2005/2006, Stella McCartney Spring Summer 2005, Christian Lacroix Spring Summer 2005, and Zac Posen. She appeared in the 2005 Pirelli Calendar, shot by Patrick Demarchelier. In 2009, she became the face of Jean Paul Gaultier's perfume Classique. In 2012, she appeared on the cover of Harper's Bazaar Turkey, and in 2016, she featured in an editorial in Elle Vietnam.
- Girard, Isabelle (August 30, 2013). "Michelle Buswell, American Beauty". Le Figaro (in français). Retrieved May 1, 2019.
- "Models: Michelle Buswell. 100 photos". Vogue Italia. Retrieved 6 May 2019.
- Borrelli-Persson, Laird. "How Lauren Hutton, Gisele Bündchen, Natalie Portman, and Co. Wore Hermès by Martin Margiela". Vogue.
From the Archives: Hermès in Vogue, the Martin Margiela Years. Michelle Buswell in an Hermès cashmere and silk turtleneck bodysuit and sleeveless viscose wrap dress. Photographed by Steven Meisel, Vogue, April 2003
- Zargani, Luisa (April 8, 2004). "Arpels Outlines Five-Year Expansion Plan". Women's Wear Daily. Vol. 187 no. 73. p. 5.
- "Page 166". Glamour. Condé Nast Publications: 166. June 2002. Retrieved 6 May 2019.
- Sánchez, Alicia (July 29, 2006). "Spectacular!". El Norte. p. 2.
- Trebay, Guy (October 4, 2004). "The Underdressed And the Overdone". The New York Times. p. B7.
- Fashion Model Directory
- Davison, Brent (December 15, 2004). "Pirelli's racy dates". The Newcastle Herald. p. 61.
- Makkas, Chrissy (31 October 2012). "Remember Michelle Buswell? She's on the November Cover of Harper's Bazaar Turkey (Forum Buzz)". theFashionSpot.com. Evolve Media. Retrieved 6 May 2019.
- "Michelle Buswell by Benjamin Kanarek". ELLE Vietnam. October 2016. Retrieved 6 May 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to [[commons:Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 466: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 466: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).]].|
This article "Michelle Buswell" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Michelle Buswell. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.