Fashion Influencer Victoria Barbara at Paris Fashion Week 2020
Miami, Florida, U.S.
|🏡 Residence||Miami & New York City|
💵 Salary :
|📆 Years active||2012–present|
This article contains paid contributions.
Victoria Bárbara is an American creative director and fashion/lifestyle influencer. Starting as a fitness model at the beginning of her career, Victoria Barbara eventually expanded into fashion, philanthropy, and lifestyle realms after being signed by Wilhelmina in 2016.
Victoria Barbara was born and raised in Miami, Florida to a Cuban mother and Brazilian father.
Victoria Barbara started her career in 2012 as a fitness model on Instagram, and was originally inspired to do so by actress Salma Hayek. In 2016, she was signed by the modeling agency Wilhelmina, and transitioned to high-fashion modeling as an influencer online. Victoria has appeared in several lifestyle magazines, such as Elle, GQ, Sports Illustrated, Women’s Health, Esquire, and Marie Claire.
Victoria Barbara is a fan of the Miami Heat, and has previously stated that her hero is talk show host Oprah Winfrey. Victoria Barbara also volunteers for the Make-a-Wish Foundation, and is a volunteer and donor for the Lighthouse Foundation.
- "Victoria Barbara Interview". Naluda Magazine. April 18, 2018. Retrieved August 14, 2019.
- Bailey, Alyssa (May 14, 2019). "The Best Street Style and Daytime Looks From the 2019 Cannes Film Festival". Elle. Retrieved August 15, 2019.
- "Hottest Women of the Week: Mariah Carey takes centre stage in Mexico". GQ Britain. November 10, 2016. Retrieved August 15, 2019.
- "Victoria Barbara: Lovely Lady of the Day". Sports Illustrated. July 22, 2016. Retrieved August 16, 2019.
- Kruger, Melanie (May 16, 2018). "Beauty chat with model & social media star Victoria Barbara". Luxury Lifestyle Magazine. Retrieved August 14, 2019.
This article "Victoria Barbara" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Victoria Barbara. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.