A surrealist artist, Rinaldi's work started to get noticed by fashion magazines in mid-2013. He later became a popular Instagram personality under the fictional character "Michael the III", reaching over 50 thousand followers. As Michael the III, Rinaldi achieved a huge gay following.
- "The Editorial MagazineMichael Rinaldi - The Editorial Magazine". the-editorialmagazine.com.
- "Artist Of The Week: Michael the III alias Mike Rinaldi! An Interview". 26 July 2015.
- "Meet Michael the III: The Self-Described Selfie Extremist".
- "The Editorial MagazineA Story by Michael the III - The Editorial Magazine". the-editorialmagazine.com.
- "Travel guide". ssense.com.
- "News - Christian Louboutin Online Boutique - Character Study: Artist and Instagram Personality Michael the III". eu.christianlouboutin.com.
- "Michael The III: Your Naked Fantasy". 18 May 2017.
- "News - Christian Louboutin Online - Character Study: Artist and Instagram Personality Michael the III". us.christianlouboutin.com.
- "MIKE RINALDI - About". mike-rinaldi.com.
|This article about a Canadian artist is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Mike Rinaldi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Mike Rinaldi. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.