Minnesota Walk of Fame
This article needs to be updated.August 2018)(
The Minnesota Walk of Fame is a landmark in Minneapolis, Minnesota, which recognizes entertainers who are originally from Minnesota. It is modeled after the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and located on the sidewalk in front of the State Theatre, on the south side of Hennepin Avenue, between south 8th and 9th streets.
- Marion Ross
- Tippi Hedren
- Loni Anderson
- Walk of Fame
- List of halls and walks of fame
- "Walk of Fame". Hennepin Theatre Trust. Archived from the original on November 22, 2010. Retrieved November 21, 2010.
- Bream, Jon (July 26, 2008). "Talk the Walk". Minneapolis Star-Tribune. Archived from the original on October 14, 2012. Retrieved November 21, 2010.
- Swensson, Andrea (October 8, 2010). "Bob Dylan to be added to MN Walk of Fame". City Pages. Archived from the original on January 19, 2011. Retrieved January 26, 2011.
- Porter, Kyle (November 21, 2010). "Vince Vaughn gets star on Minn. Walk of Fame". KARE 11. Retrieved November 21, 2010.
|This Minnesota-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Minnesota Walk of Fame" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Minnesota Walk of Fame. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.