31 July 1988
|🏡 Residence||Beirut, Lebanon|
Mohamad Ghayad (Arabic: محمد غياض) (born in 1988) is a Lebanese fashion designer. He was born in 1988 in Chebaa, Lebanon.
He started his career in 2004 in Beirut, Lebanon Then he traveled to Dubai in the United Arab Emirates and worked as a party organizing company. In March 2019 he participated in designing large weddings in the world, the most important of which was the largest wedding in the world by Ibn Mukesh Ambani in Mumbai, India.   
- "مصمم الأعراس محمد غياض الى العالمية". yalebnan.org. 26 April 2020.
- "لبناني يصمم أضخم حفل زفاف بالعالم في الهند". elfagr.com.
- "MOHAMAD GHAYAD AND LE MARIAGE EDUCATES INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS AT PB LIVE IN NEW YORK WITH PRESTON BAILEY". uaenews247.com. 17 November 2019.
- "Le mariage designed the best three legendary weddings in history". 9cnews.com.
- "غياض ولومارياج في PB LIVE العالمي". alwasela.com.
This article "Mohamad Ghayad" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Mohamad Ghayad. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.