This article, Mohamed Atikuzzaman, has recently been created via the Articles for creation process. The reviewer is in the process of closing the request, and this tag should be removed soon.
Script error: No such module "AfC submission catcheck".
|Full name||Mohammed Atikuzzaman|
|Date of birth||10 October 1999|
|Place of birth||Bangladesh|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Search Mohamed Atikuzzaman on Amazon.
Mohamed Atikuzzaman (Bengali: মোহাম্মদ আতিকুজ্জামান) (born 10 October 1999) is a Bangladeshi footballer who plays as a defender. He currently plays for Mohammedan Sporting Club (Dhaka)  in the Bangladesh Football Premier League and also for the Bangladesh national football team 
Mohamed Atikuzzaman made his debut for Arambagh KS during the 2017–18 season of the Bangladesh Football Premier League. He also made 7 appearances that season for the club. On 10 November 2019, he joined Dhaka Mohammedan.
- "Two expatriate footballers in 23-member squad for three-nation Cup | Sports".
- "Dhaka Mohammedan confirms 30 booters for upcoming BPL football".
- "Bangladesh National Football Squad - Jamie Day Announced Team for Three Nations Cup".
- "Two NRBS in 23-man squad for Kyrgyzstan series". 24 August 2021.
- "MSC return to winning ways". New Age | The Most Popular Outspoken English Daily in Bangladesh.
|This biographical article related to Bangladeshi association football is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Mohamed Atikuzzaman" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Mohamed Atikuzzaman. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.