Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (August 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
0.14.2 / February 14, 2020...
Search Moleculer on Amazon.
Moleculer is a progressive microservices that supports multiple software architectures: monolith , microservices  or mixed. Moleculer provides out-of-the box most of the features required to build distributed web applications. Some of the features are listed below:
- Request-Reply Concept
- Event-driven architecture with balancing
- Service registry & dynamic service discovery
- Load balanced requests & events (Round-Robin, Random, CPU-usage, Latency)
- Fault tolerance features ( Circuit Breaker, Bulkhead, Retry, Timeout, Fallback)
- Versioned services
- Service mixins
- Caching (memory, Redis)
- Pluggable transporters ( TCP, NATS, MQTT, Redis, NATS Streaming, Kafka)
- Pluggable serializers (JSON, Avro, MessagePack , Protocol Buffers, Thrift)
- Pluggable data validator
- All nodes are equal, no master/leader node
- Built-in metrics with multiple exporters (Prometheus, Datadog, StatsD)
- Built-in tracing support with multiple exporters(Jaeger, Zipkin, Datadog)
- HTTP Gateway
Others articles of the Topic Free and open-source software : TinyButStrong, Free Silicon Foundation, Hush, Jam.py (web framework), DMCMS, Lemmy (software), Xaraya
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- "MoleculerJS Releases". GitHub. August 26, 2019.
- "moleculerjs/LICENSE". GitHub. Retrieved August 28, 2019.
- "Moleculer - Progressive microservices framework for Node.js". Moleculer.
- Bigheti, Jeferson; Fernandes, Michel; Godoy, Eduardo (12 August 2019). "Control as a Service: A Microservice Approach to Industry 4.0". IEEE. doi:10.1109/METROI4.2019.8792918. Retrieved 3 September 2019.
- Heller, Martin. "The complete guide to Node.js frameworks". InfoWorld. Retrieved 21 October 2019.
- "Top 20 Best NodeJS Frameworks For Developers in 2019". UbuntuPIT - Linux News, Machine Learning, Programming, Data Science. 22 September 2019. Retrieved 21 October 2019.
- "Building microservices architecture with Node.js and Moleculer". merixstudio. Retrieved 29 August 2019.
- "MoleculerJS Is Your NodeJS Framework For Microservices". Wiredelta. Retrieved 21 October 2019.
- "Monolithic Architecture". Microservices.io. Retrieved 28 August 2019.
- "Microservice Architecture". Microservices.io. Retrieved 28 August 2019.
- "Companies using Moleculer in production". moleculer. Retrieved 21 October 2019.
- "Microsoft Web Template Studio". Github. Microsoft. Retrieved 21 October 2019.
This article "Moleculer" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Moleculer. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.