This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (August 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
0.14.0 / February 12, 2020.
Moleculer is a progressive microservices that supports multiple software architectures: monolith , microservices  or mixed. Moleculer provides out-of-the box most of the features required to build distributed web applications. Some of the features are listed below:
- Request-Reply Concept
- Event-driven architecture with balancing
- Service registry & dynamic service discovery
- Load balanced requests & events (Round-Robin, Random, CPU-usage, Latency)
- Fault tolerance features ( Circuit Breaker, Bulkhead, Retry, Timeout, Fallback)
- Versioned services
- Service mixins
- Caching (memory, Redis)
- Pluggable transporters ( TCP, NATS, MQTT, Redis, NATS Streaming, Kafka)
- Pluggable serializers (JSON, Avro, MessagePack , Protocol Buffers, Thrift)
- Pluggable data validator
- All nodes are equal, no master/leader node
- Built-in metrics with multiple exporters (Prometheus, Datadog, StatsD)
- Built-in tracing support with multiple exporters(Jaeger, Zipkin, Datadog)
- HTTP Gateway
Others articles of the Topic Free and open-source software : Jam.py, XL (programming language), Tqdm, GENESIS (MD software), GWT Highcharts, CookXml, Gimmie
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- "MoleculerJS Releases". GitHub. August 26, 2019.
- "moleculerjs/LICENSE". GitHub. Retrieved August 28, 2019.
- "Moleculer - Progressive microservices framework for Node.js". Moleculer.
- Bigheti, Jeferson; Fernandes, Michel; Godoy, Eduardo (12 August 2019). "Control as a Service: A Microservice Approach to Industry 4.0". IEEE. doi:10.1109/METROI4.2019.8792918. Retrieved 3 September 2019.
- Heller, Martin. "The complete guide to Node.js frameworks". InfoWorld. Retrieved 21 October 2019.
- "Top 20 Best NodeJS Frameworks For Developers in 2019". UbuntuPIT - Linux News, Machine Learning, Programming, Data Science. 22 September 2019. Retrieved 21 October 2019.
- "Building microservices architecture with Node.js and Moleculer". merixstudio. Retrieved 29 August 2019.
- "MoleculerJS Is Your NodeJS Framework For Microservices". Wiredelta. Retrieved 21 October 2019.
- "Monolithic Architecture". Microservices.io. Retrieved 28 August 2019.
- "Microservice Architecture". Microservices.io. Retrieved 28 August 2019.
- "Companies using Moleculer in production". moleculer. Retrieved 21 October 2019.
- "Microsoft Web Template Studio". Github. Microsoft. Retrieved 21 October 2019.
This article "Moleculer" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Moleculer. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.