Script error: No such module "Draft topics". Script error: No such module "AfC topic".
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (August 2021) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
0.14.18 / October 1, 2021..
Search MoleculerJS on Amazon.
Moleculer is a progressive microservices that supports multiple software architectures: monolith , microservices  or mixed. Moleculer provides out-of-the box most of the features required to build a distributed web application, some them are listed below:
- Request-Reply Concept
- Event-driven architecture with balancing
- Service registry & dynamic service discovery
- Load balanced requests & events (Round-Robin, Random, CPU-usage, Latency)
- Fault tolerance features ( Circuit Breaker, Bulkhead, Retry, Timeout, Fallback)
- Versioned services
- Service mixins
- Caching (memory, Redis)
- Pluggable transporters ( TCP, NATS, MQTT, Redis, NATS Streaming, Kafka)
- Pluggable serializers (JSON, Avro, MessagePack , Protocol Buffers, Thrift)
- Pluggable data validator
- All nodes are equal, no master/leader node
- Built-in metrics with multiple exporters (Prometheus, Datadog, StatsD)
- Built-in tracing support with multiple exporters(Jaeger, Zipkin, Datadog)
- HTTP Gateway
Other articles of the topic Free and open-source software : Enguage, PySol, Daylight Linux, Minetest, TinyButStrong, Sobi2, Arrow (software)
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- "MoleculerJS Releases". GitHub. August 26, 2021.
- "moleculerjs/LICENSE". GitHub. Retrieved August 28, 2021.
- "Moleculer - Progressive microservices framework for Node.js". Moleculer.
- Bigheti, Jeferson; Fernandes, Michel; Godoy, Eduardo (12 August 2021). "Control as a Service: A Microservice Approach to Industry 4.0". 2019 II Workshop on Metrology for Industry 4.0 and IoT (MetroInd4.0&IoT). pp. 438–443. doi:10.1109/METROI4.2019.8792918. ISBN 978-1-7281-0429-4. Retrieved 3 September 2021. Unknown parameter
|s2cid=ignored (help) Search this book on
- Κακομήτας, Δημήτριος-Στυλιανός; Kakomitas, Dimitrios-Stylianos (September 2021). "Cloud gateways for heterogenous data sources": 76. doi:10.26267/unipi_dione/1119.
- Anisetti, Marco; Ardagna, Claudio A.; Gaudenzi, Filippo; Damiani, Ernesto (12 November 2019). "A Continuous Certification Methodology for DevOps". Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Management of Digital EcoSystems. Association for Computing Machinery: 205–212. doi:10.1145/3297662.3365827. ISBN 9781450362382. Unknown parameter
- Waseem, Muhammad; Liang, Peng; Shahin, Mojtaba; Ahmad, Aakash; Nassab, Ali Rezaei (21 June 2021). "On the Nature of Issues in Five Open Source Microservices Systems: An Empirical Study". Evaluation and Assessment in Software Engineering. Association for Computing Machinery: 201–210. arXiv:2104.12192. doi:10.1145/3463274.3463337. ISBN 9781450390538. Unknown parameter
- Mazayev, A.; Al-Tam, F.; Correia, N. (7 December 2021). "Attention-Based Model and Deep Reinforcement Learning for Distribution of Event Processing Tasks". arXiv:2112.03835 [cs.LG].
- "Top 20 Best NodeJS Frameworks For Developers in 2021". UbuntuPIT - Linux News, Machine Learning, Programming, Data Science. 22 September 2021. Retrieved 21 October 2021.
- "Building microservices architecture with Node.js and Moleculer". merixstudio. Retrieved 29 August 2021.
- "MoleculerJS Is Your NodeJS Framework For Microservices". Wiredelta. Retrieved 21 October 2021.
- "Monolithic Architecture". Microservices.io. Retrieved 28 August 2021.
- "Microservice Architecture". Microservices.io. Retrieved 28 August 2021.
- "Companies using Moleculer in production". moleculer. Retrieved 21 October 2021.
- "Microsoft Web Template Studio". Github. Microsoft. Retrieved 21 October 2021.
This article "MoleculerJS" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:MoleculerJS. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.